Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This The Cause For Griselda's Buzz Dying Down?

Bro everybody had a clothing line in the 2000s lol

That wack ass griselda merch wouldn’t stand a chance next to some state property or Akoo from TI lmao

Stop applying shit from today to back then

Also em would be too focused on D12 to be giving Griselda a co-sign

Benny would carry weed for bizarre if Em knew who he was back then

Trust me bro

These niggas are only “special” because enyce jean wearing niggas wanted to hear their kinda music instead of the migos and lil uzi

Fun talk though
This nigga hates positivity!!!!

Also a Troy Ave fan so there's that 😐

Why in tf would you sign to Shady records
If you’re investing your money into music with a low ROI and the most selling rapper ever offers to pay for the shit you been paying for and increase your notoriety why wouldn’t you sign to him?

Only Gunn and Conway were signed solo but Griselda was still Gunn’s label.

Bro everybody had a clothing line in the 2000s lol

That wack ass griselda merch wouldn’t stand a chance next to some state property or Akoo from TI lmao

Stop applying shit from today to back then

Also em would be too focused on D12 to be giving Griselda a co-sign

Benny would carry weed for bizarre if Em knew who he was back then

Trust me bro

These niggas are only “special” because enyce jean wearing niggas wanted to hear their kinda music instead of the migos and lil uzi

Fun talk though

The crazy thing is…there’s material and footage of them rapping in the 2000s and guess how they sound? Just like everybody else lol

The crazy thing is…there’s material and footage of them rapping in the 2000s and guess how they sound? Just like everybody else lol
Yeah they been rapping for a really long time just didn’t break through until last decade

Ppl assume because they are this refreshing niche now that they would be even better off then and I’m like why are we acting like the late 90s and early 2000s wasn’t filled to the brim with lyrical east coast artists and even ones that were good weren’t guaranteed to generate strong careers

roc Marciano himself didn’t really start to break through until after 2010

Gunn is the only one that makes music with replay value and personality.

Nahh hes by the worst rapper out of everyone... His early stuff was dope when he tried to flow, his newer sh!t is like a Weird Al parody imo, like hes trying to be intentionally off beat with ridiculous bars and lean into the 'if you dont rate my work youre lame and dont understand real art'...

'Ayooo $10mil for the laces on Prada sneakers *boom, boom, booom, booom*, paid for by the fiends, crackheads and pill popping tweakers, ayoooo I just bullet proofed the Lamboooo, Lambooooo, Off White seats with more guns then Rambooo, Rambooo'...

Last edited:
Nahh hes by the worst rapper out of everyone... His early stuff was dope when he tried to flow, his newer sh!t is like a Weird Al parody imo, like hes trying to be intentionally off beat with ridiculous bars and lean into the 'if you dont rate my work youre lame and dont understand real art'...

'Ayooo $10mil for the laces on Prada sneakers *boom, boom, booom, booom*, paid for by the fiends, crackheads and pill popping tweakers, ayoooo I just bullet proofed the Lamboooo, Lambooooo, Off White seats with more guns then Rambooo, Rambooo'...
And yet if they all dropped on the same day I’m listening to WG first lol

My thoughts have pretty much been posted by multiple people in this thread.

I fuck with em but their projects are not appointment listening for me. Heard one Griselda song, heard em all.

I read your second paragraph in Westside's voice, lol. Shit matches

Back