Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This The Cause For Griselda's Buzz Dying Down?

you wanna know how every 3 years would’ve been fine? Because you still get Griselda every year and you woulda got all 3 guys on each other’s project every year so you’re still not missing anybody as a fan

And that’s without considering them featuring on other songs
They feature heavy on other people projects that actually get spins? I'm asking because i dont really know. I see them on other stuff, but like other posters said, they got so much music out that sounds the same, idk when that feature came out.

But to circle back, I think 1 project per year per each member might be pushing it. Idk if the stuff they release is good enough for them to do that. It could be if the really put in the work, but idk if they have it in them to do that.

They feature heavy on other people projects that actually get spins? I'm asking because i dont really know. I see them on other stuff, but like other posters said, they got so much music out that sounds the same, idk when that feature came out.

But to circle back, I think 1 project per year per each member might be pushing it. Idk if the stuff they release is good enough for them to do that. It could be if the really put in the work, but idk if they have it in them to do that.
Oh I wouldn’t know but I’m sure they do enough feature work that you wouldn’t miss them in between albums

Also I don’t think finding 10-12 songs once a year for a project is hard considering how much they all release too much music anyways

I don’t feel their buzz has died down.

Numbers are cool, but status wise their profiles keep going up.

They get called to be on everybody’s shit basically and they make calls for bigger and bigger features.

It's a combination of indians wanting to be chiefs and oversaturation.

After the Shady group album they should've dropped 1 solo project each through Griselda and then followed it up with another group album on Shady.

giphy.gif

My Bias opinion: Personally I love all their content and I play Benny damn near daily same for Conway.

My non-bias opinion: Griselda issue is subject matter and their style for this current generation. You can only talk about how much dope you sold for so long until your bars start becoming repetitive. The current wave of listeners are moved by drum wayyyy more than us who was listening to the 90-2000's bars and beats. If Griselda came out in the late 90's early 2000's they would be considered top tier artist

My Bias opinion: Personally I love all their content and I play Benny damn near daily same for Conway.

My non-bias opinion: Griselda issue is subject matter and their style for this current generation. You can only talk about how much dope you sold for so long until your bars start becoming repetitive. The current wave of listeners are moved by drum wayyyy more than us who was listening to the 90-2000's bars and beats. If Griselda came out in the late 90's early 2000's they would be considered top tier artist
how would’ve Griselda set themselves apart in the late 90s/early 2000s?

Yo, so many projects same subject matter...Wouldve liked to see them work with other producers get different sounds

how would’ve Griselda set themselves apart in the late 90s/early 2000s?
They would stand out over their bars and lyrics. The Wu, LOX and others was out but they were all from boroughs of NY. Griselda is a Buffalo NY group so they would stand out and be something different for other NY state cats and East Coast lyric listeners to gravitate to. In my humble opinion of course I could be wrong tho

They would stand out over their bars and lyrics. The Wu, LOX and others was out but they were all from boroughs of NY. Griselda is a Buffalo NY group so they would stand out and be something different for other NY state cats and East Coast lyric listeners to gravitate to. In my humble opinion of course I could be wrong tho

Benny woulda been Willy Northpole status in 2003 lol

Back