Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is This The Cause For Griselda's Buzz Dying Down?

They would stand out over their bars and lyrics. The Wu, LOX and others was out but they were all from boroughs of NY. Griselda is a Buffalo NY group so they would stand out and be something different for other NY state cats and East Coast lyric listeners to gravitate to. In my humble opinion of course I could be wrong tho

That’s wild because I don’t think they would have stood out at all.

Everyone was making the type of music they were making in 2000-2004ish.

The ONLY reason these niggas shined when they did is because they did it when it wasn’t popular. They were “restoring the feeling” for a lot of people…

Joell Ortiz couldn’t stand out and he’s just as good as these Griselda niggas

Shit take that always gets brought up

These niggas would blend in and be Jae millz type artists back then

The problem isn't saturation.

Future drops a project every year.

Lil Wayne in his prime dropped a project every year.

Jay Z in his prime dropped a project every year.

There's no such thing as oversaturation if your audience is willing to support.

That’s wild because I don’t think they would have stood out at all.

Everyone was making the type of music they were making in 2000-2004ish.

The ONLY reason these niggas shined when they did is because they did it when it wasn’t popular. They were “restoring the feeling” for a lot of people…
Joell Ortiz couldn’t stand out and he’s just as good as these Griselda niggas

Shit take that always gets brought up

These niggas would blend in and be Jae millz type artists back then
Nah have to disagree. They would stand out because they had/have a movement. Plus the fashion thing with Westside and believe it or not them having a Em cosign I think they would've made some noise especially in the late 90's early 2000's.

And far as Joell Ortiz homie can rhyme but that's it he can rhyme but he isn't as l marketable like Griselda.

Nah have to disagree. They would stand out because they had/have a movement. Plus the fashion thing with Westside and believe it or not them having a Em cosign I think they would've made some noise especially in the late 90's early 2000's.

And far as Joell Ortiz homie can rhyme but that's it he can rhyme but he isn't as l marketable like Griselda.
Bro everybody had a clothing line in the 2000s lol

That wack ass griselda merch wouldn’t stand a chance next to some state property or Akoo from TI lmao

Stop applying shit from today to back then

Also em would be too focused on D12 to be giving Griselda a co-sign

Benny would carry weed for bizarre if Em knew who he was back then

Trust me bro

These niggas are only “special” because enyce jean wearing niggas wanted to hear their kinda music instead of the migos and lil uzi

Fun talk though

Benny woulda been Willy Northpole status in 2003 lol
Nah in 03 when 50 and Dipset was going crazy they would have probably been buzzing in the streets and mixtapes.

Maybe would have ended up in the same circles they’re in like 50,Em,Jay,etc

Their only issue would have been surviving the southern takeover,but their connection to ATL might have helped.

They would be like Ransom and grinded through the 2000’s and caught a later wave.

Nah in 03 when 50 and Dipset was going crazy they would have probably been buzzing in the streets and mixtapes.

Maybe would have ended up in the same circles they’re in like 50,Em,Jay,etc

Their only issue would have been surviving the southern takeover,but their connection to ATL might have helped.

They would be like Ransom and grinded through the 2000’s and caught a later wave.

Only the best case scenario huh? Lol

how are yall older than me and actin like shit woulda been sweet like you don’t remember

Benny wouldn’t be hotter than Drag-On

I really really enjoyed The Plugs I met or whatever it was called

The second one felt like some throwaway joints

I can't remember which HWH project I enjoyed but one was really good, the others felt like one long ass playlist

Only the best case scenario huh? Lol

how are yall older than me and actin like shit woulda been sweet like you don’t remember

Benny wouldn’t be hotter than Drag-On
I think they’re really talented at what they do and if they can catch a buzz in this atmosphere they could have caught one in 03.

They just would have had to have been out slightly before the sound shifted and maintained until a second wind.

Them niggas can really rap and I think that would have shined through eventually if they stayed with it.

They may have been part of another team like for instance ruff ryders with Drag On.

They may have been in the Clipse territory

I think they’re really talented at what they do and if they can catch a buzz in this atmosphere they could have caught one in 03.

They just would have had to have been out slightly before the sound shifted and maintained until a second wind.

Them niggas can really rap and I think that would have shined through eventually if they stayed with it.

They may have been part of another team like for instance ruff ryders with Drag On.

They may have been in the Clipse territory
Conway woulda been part of heltah skeltah’s entourage and going to the store for Sean price

Lol I’m being realistic!!!

There was 100 rappers out in NY at the time

Niggas woulda told them to fuck off as soon as they learned they from buffalo

Now you borrowing the car to pick up blunt wraps for mr cheeks
or they would have had to make their own movement but it would have been tough pre internet.

I think if the rapped how they rap now they would have earned their respect.

Back