Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

I think the problem is he is saying he is going to bring the girl. If he brings an underage girl he should go to jail. If he brings a grown woman they both should go to jail. If his son finds a girl by himself that is the same age and she does it then that isn't a crime and they may be morally wrong but it is what it is. An adult promoting this to his son is a problem regardless of if it was done to us or not. But I agree with we start to walk a fine line when we start policing how others raise their children. But some other father is going to think this is a great idea and get himself in trouble doing what Boosie does.

That's what they doing and don't even know the dude, or know the background of what he's saying/stated.

Like I know what he meant by it and most did, but those who are sheltered and never did nothing or know anything about what he's saying, to them it looks so OMG, at the age of 12,13,14, you may hear something like that coming from your dad, uncle or friends.

That's why it isn't so shocking to me, but to them, it's lock this nigga up when 11,12,13 year olds talk about sex every dayum day. Being green and sheltered will get you in more trouble than knowing how the real world works and knowing everybody that lives in this world aint green and sheltered

@TheMasterKey what are your thoughts on this?

giphy.gif

lol I'll be sheltered if it means I'm not justifying showing sex tapes to kids.

And that's fine, do you and let ppl do them.

If somebody explaining to you how they see it, and you still wit the shits about them being this bad person. Try and understand it or if not move around.

Some ppl think its wrong, (no problem) some ppl like, man I heard that when I was boy, or I know where its coming from.

I said he shouldn't have put it out there on the net like that, cuz we have a lot of sheltered and green ppl who don't understand certain things.

And that's fine, do you and let ppl do them.

If somebody explaining to you how they see it, and you still wit the shits about them being this bad person. Try and understand it or if not move around.

Some ppl think its wrong, (no problem) some ppl like, man I heard that when I was boy, or I know where its coming from.

I said he shouldn't have put it out there on the net like that, cuz we have a lot of sheltered and green ppl who don't understand certain things.
nah I'm glad he put it out there like that. we need cretins exposing themselves.

to them, it's lock this nigga up when 11,12,13 year olds talk about sex every dayum day.
ok I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you are not playing dumb are you?

how are you not understanding the basic concept of adults not being kids? 11,12,13 year olds can talk about sex day and night but adults cannot sexualize them. adults cannot joke about 12 year olds fucking, even if 12 year olds talk about fucking or 12 year olds are actually fucking.

if "they're doing it with each other anyway" was a valid excuse, age of consent laws wouldn't exist.

ok I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you are not playing dumb are you?

how are you not understanding the basic concept of adults not being kids? 11,12,13 year olds can talk about sex day and night but adults cannot sexualize them. adults cannot joke about 12 year olds fucking, even if 12 year olds talk about fucking or 12 year olds are actually fucking.

if "they're doing it with each other anyway" was a valid excuse, age of consent laws wouldn't exist.

How old do you think these dudes are:

When this song came out, Do you not think 11, 12, 13 year olds was listening to this?

What about this song

That's right they were 25 and 30 when this came out and only had fans over 21 smh dayum dudes were teenagers when they made this song

Yall stop being so dayum sheltered and green

How old do you think these dudes are:

When this song came out, Do you not think 11, 12, 13 year olds was listening to this?

again

11,12,13 year olds can talk about sex day and night but adults cannot sexualize them. adults cannot joke about 12 year olds fucking, even if 12 year olds talk about fucking or 12 year olds are actually fucking.

Why you keep leaning on "Talk",

You don't think they are doing the act breh?

So every 5th grader - 8th grader are only "talking" smh
again

like I said, you aint playing dumb.

again

like I said, you aint playing dumb.

I book'd marked his part, but the niggas on this song talking about fucking hoes and dog'n hoes like they aint shit, so all Wayne is doing at 14 is "talking" about sex huh smh

Get outside and understand that everybody aint sheltered and green

@3:14

I book'd marked his part, but the niggas on this song talking about fucking hoes and dog'n hoes like they aint shit, so all Wayne is doing at 14 is "talking" about sex huh smh

Get outside and understand that everybody aint sheltered and green

can you read?

even if 12 year olds talk about fucking or 12 year olds are actually fucking.

I clearly accounted for the 12 year olds that are out there actually fucking.

can you read?

I clearly accounted for the 12 year olds that are out there actually fucking.

Ok then.

I'm done then.

All this "OMG, 12 year olds shouldn't be fucking, they're so innocent, the babies, they growing up fast" yall need to get completely off that green/sheltered act. Dayum kids can tell you about sex faster than they can tell you the name of the mayor in their city. How dare he mention "Getting some head" to his son smh.

Lol,

Yea, I'ma troll, trolls don't produce receipts

I got plenty more ammo

Wha?

You don't know what half of who understand what, so why you even using that to support your narrative.

Just say haven't heard of such thing and move around. All this OMG this is not case crap is just only showing me (and I don't care) that you think the world is all cupcakish

11 year olds talk about sex all day every day, and you thinking they don't understand it, Ok. Keep living under that rock
You're assuming I'm thinking the world is cupcakish. I know how fucked up this world is.

Clearly! We got parents out here setting up sex dates for their underage kids and people like you defending it. That scratches the surface of how fucked up the world is. Then there is hungry children but that's off topic.

You're assuming I'm thinking the world is cupcakish. I know how fucked up this world is.

Clearly! We got parents out here setting up sex dates for their underage kids and people like you defending it. That scratches the surface of how fucked up the world is. Then there is hungry children but that's off topic.

Man leave me alone fuck, you on some other stuff. Move around

We can agree to disagree.

I'm good wit that.

Back