Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

Nice try, brother.

Continue trolling these folks.

Matter of fact....

@AP21

When you get ya life raft inflated, come get your boy....

Breh,

That aint even my thing to troll folks,

I'm just stating where the dude thought came from and it's ppl that's not offended by it.

Everybody aint offended by everything

I'm giving folks a clear/reasoning to why it's not offending to them

Sex Education starts when you turn 18, you right guys.

Girls and boys start puberty at the age of 21, you right guys.

smh, sheltered ass ppl

So because we are teaching kids sex Ed in 5th grade, we should also be okay with 10,12, 14 year olds fucking. Just give them permission cause they took sex Ed?

Call it what you want.

Sex Education is not taught in 5th grade? yes or no?
yes, but not because 5th graders are expected to be fucking. sex education was mostly about the changes of puberty in my school, anyway.

some argue it should be taught even earlier. wld that mean that 8 yr olds fucking is normal?

you are reaching. people introduce these concepts at an early age so that they're FAMILIAR by the time it comes in handy. not because the likelihood of them fucking at age 12 is high.

So because we are teaching kids sex Ed in 5th grade, we should also be okay with 10,12, 14 year olds fucking. Just give them permission cause they took sex Ed?

You moving the goal post to fit your narrative

\
Do 5th grade boys talk about sex, yes or no

So you don't think boys 5th graders talk about smashing girls with their friends yes or no?
You can talk about the shit all the fuck you want. Just because you talk about it DONT MEAN IT IS OKAY TO PERFORM IT.

So just because they talk about it, adults should be okay with letting them do it?

So if kids talk about raping someone, we should just let them do it.

IF kids talk about stealing a car, we should just let them do it?

You moving the goal post to fit your narrative

\
Do 5th grade boys talk about sex, yes or no
kids talk about sex as soon as they know it the word. not even the meaning.

6-7 year olds will say the word sex because it's scandalous, when they don't know about the birds and the bees or what sex really is.

you're reaching.

yes, but not because 5th graders are expected to be fucking. sex education was mostly about the changes of puberty in my school, anyway.

some argue it should be taught even earlier. wld that mean that 8 yr olds fucking is normal?

you are reaching. people introduce these concepts at an early age so that they're FAMILIAR by the time it comes in handy. not because the likelihood of them fucking at age 12 is high.

I'll ask you the same simple ass question

Do 5th grade boys talk about sex with their friends? Not the sheltered 5th grades boys you know, I'm speaking about those who know about sex/ or have some type of information about it, whether through music, TV, movies, sex education

Do they talk about sex with their friends, yes or no

Back