Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

i don't give a fuck how many white people do this shit...
it's still trfling...
:scust1:

yall kill me with that "oh it must be okay cuz white people do it" shit

they sleep in the bed with their dogs and kiss them on the mouths... is that okay too?

:smh:

awwww look at you making sense.

@Knock_Twice
Ive read all of your post and I have to disagree.

Sex education and the actual act of fucking/oral sex are two separate things.
You have to stop conflating the two.

This is not how you teach your son about sex, at any age, and I think you really need to sit down and think about that.

Last edited:
@AP21 come get your boy, he gone off the deep end

chapelle.gif

@Knock_Twice

This is not how you teach your son about sex, at any age, and I think you really need to sit down and think about that.
I hear you but I disagree on what you are sayin.

@Knock_Twice

1. Who is saying what Boosie is saying he used to teach his son? How you don't know if his son doesn't already know about sex? Me knowing of dude and his background, I'd bet a bill he knows already

2. Kids that learn about sex education are not fucking and are not talking bout oral sex?

3. Kids have cell phones and other gadgets that's plastering sex and what Boosie said is wrong? Lol. I think y'all need to sit down and be real wit your kids and stopped treating them so innocent and see what they know about sex and ask them if they are active

Why can't kids be treated innocent? What's wrong with us wanting our kids innocent and sheltered?

Kids shouldn't be treated as an adult or exposed to adult shit until they are an adult.

Why can't kids be treated innocent? What's wrong with us wanting our kids innocent and sheltered?

Kids shouldn't be treated as an adult or exposed to adult shit until they are an adult.
Treat (your) kids innocent and shelter them but don't fault the next man if he decides to explain to his son or daughter(who is already talking about sex at 12 or 13) what crabs are or how to shoot a gun or how not to trick off yo lunch money to girls every time she ask in the snack line.

I have no problems with you policing your kid, but dont get mad at the next childs parent when he's teaching his kids those things that you are not teaching him at 12 or 13, your child classmate knows more about x,y and z than your child do

Why would I get mad? I'll just say it's trifling and keep going about my day.
That's fine

And I'll just say you sheltering your kid and he's green just like his parents.

Take his lunch money stank and stuff his ass in the locker if he says something back

Depending on his friends and setup, that child will learn quick about things.

Keep keeping that child innocent and green.

No worries, they will be mad at you when its all said and done.

Mama why the kids always calling me a simp/lame/square/and a busta all in one, why Kesha always demand me to buy her chips and if I don't, she wont let me be her friend. Why Im always the butt of everybody joke.

Why they talk about sex and I don't know what they are talking and I have to pretend

Yea, Lol.

Innocent and sheltered is why

I along with one of brothers were innocent and sheltered and we aren't mad at my mom or dad for keeping us that way. The other one got the same treatment but he did his own thing.

All three of us turned out differently but none of us are square, lame, or any of what you listed. You can be sheltered but still hold your own. As we did. Just because everybody doing something don't mean it's right. I'm perfectly fine with my son being a nerd or a regular kid. He ain't gotta fit in especially if it's in regards to him knowing about sex cause other kids talk about it. I guess if all the other kids know about drugs, he is lame because he don't. I will choose that for my child ANYDAY.

Too busy worrying about what people think of you is yet another problem with this fucked up world.

Amen.

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons why there are 30 year old grandmothers and grandfathers.

It's multiple ways to convey a msg without it being with such vulgarity or seemingly giving it an ok to irresponsible choices. It's not really what you teach your kid, it's how you teach and your delivery.

Lol Boosie should've kept that between him and his kid if that's their normal way of speaking. He said it was a joke, but I didn't crack one smile in humor.

Even if Boosie grew up that way, Im sure he works as hard as he does so his kids won't live how he used to and be exposed to the same things. It's a responsibility for most parents. You learn bad habits, but that doesn't mean you teach those same habits and behaviors to your children, right? My uncle used to pass me the blunt at 14 so Ima be hittin blunts and gettin drunk with my child too? Nah. Break the cycle man bc if you know better, you do better.

Back