Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this bad parenting or ultimate parent move?

I've said that he shouldn't have said it on the net because every body dont know what its meant when an Uncle or Dad or friend talk about sex.

The kid turned 14 and I forgot kids are not having sex at 14, they are just talking about it and every 12,13 and 14 are watching ICarly and that's so Raven smh.

At 14 years old, a kid that has a celeb dad who raps about the shit, is supposed to not know what his dad is talking about?

Be real

Last edited:
Even if Boosie grew up that way, Im sure he works as hard as he does so his kids won't live how he used to and be exposed to the same things. It's a responsibility for most parents. You learn bad habits, but that doesn't mean you teach those same habits and behaviors to your children, right? My uncle used to pass me the blunt at 14 so Ima be hittin blunts and gettin drunk with my child too? Nah. Break the cycle man bc if you know better, you do better.

Your child at 14, do you think he or she won't be hitting the blunt just because you not doing it with them?
By you not doing it with them, that means they Scott free and won't be doing it nor talking about it, especially if you are a parent that hits the blunt and talks about it for a living.

All the dude said was the same thing that his peers/ dad/uncle may have said to him at his son age.

Why try and hide stuff when you know that the child have knowledge about the topic.

You was a child before, you know how yo child think if you was/is a parent

Why pretend, be real and honest

Last edited:
Your child at 14, do you think he or she won't be hitting the blunt just because you not doing it with him?
By you not doing it with them, that means they Scott free and won't be doing it nor talking about it, especially if you are a parent that hits the blunt and talks about it for a living
So if they wanna hit some crack rocks and meth...and maybe rob a cripple blind old lady while Im at it, only bc they heard their strung out friends talk about how it makes them feel "lit", we need to do that as a bonding experience? "Knock that ol bih over the head baby so we can get back to the house and take jello shots all night". Doing it with them makes it acceptable? Gtfoh lol.

In reality, kids do sneaky things, ofc. I did some thangs myself. All experiences aint good experiences and if they gotta do it behind my back or without my knowledge, it must be something they know they would get in trouble for.

Last edited:
This also plays into the hypersexuality of Black boys.

I have friends that lost their virginity to older women when they were just starting puberty--- like 10 years older.
Thats abuse----sexual abuse and I find Boosie's logic to be dangerous and exploitative as fuck

This is something @BNE worth calling child protective services over.

We already have too many patriarchal pimps in society that abuse and misuse women every chance they get

we truly don't need anymore.

I hope his son learns how to value women outside of sexual conquests and his dads wack ass rap lyrics

This is something @BNE worth calling child protective services over.

We already have too many patriarchal pimps in society that abuse and misuse women every chance they get

we truly don't need anymore.

I hope his son learns how to value women outside of sexual conquests and his dads wack ass rap lyrics

I get what you saying, but you are forcing this narrative in this particular situation.

I have friends that lost their virginity to older women when they were just starting puberty--- like 10 years older.
Thats abuse----sexual abuse and I find Boosie's logic to be dangerous and exploitative as fuck
Right. They making it seem normal when it's actually abuse. What if your 13, 14 year old daughter aint sexually active with someone her age, but a grown ass mf? Then what?

Last edited:
So a dad is supposed to cool with his baby girl fucking because she already sneaking around doing it? Might as well head to the store and buy her some condoms to use for it huh? Or let her use one of the rooms in the house, right?

Say your 14 year old daughter lost her virginity to an older cat, might as well set that shit up for her 15th? Right?

I agree with this.

I experienced this first hand and it's not good for normal social and emotional development.

I get what you saying, but you are forcing this narrative in this particular situation.

what are you talking about?

if a man is promoting his son to receive oral sex at the ripe age of 15
an age where he probably doesn't have a full grasp on sex/sexuality period

----what else is he teaching him?

Everybody in here at 14 wasn't thinking about sex yes or no?

I wasnt

...sorry

and this whole way of thinking is strange tbh

I started thinking about sex at 16 but my dad wasnt gleefully out here finding niggas for me to fuck

like wth lmaoooo

what are you talking about?

if a man is promoting his son to receive oral sex at the ripe age of 15
an age where he probably doesn't have a full grasp on sex/sexuality period

----what else is he teaching him?

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

I actually agree with the overall message, but you was tryna low key throw one sided shots.

Back