Welcome To aBlackWeb

is this an accurate portrayal of your household?

Says the broad who thinks black ownership and landlords are bad people and apart of the problem.

Only thing my wife do I don't do is hair.

Fuck that, I ain't doing no hair. I do believe a mom should do the hair.

My son's locks, every style my daughter ever had. Their mom does that

I take my boy to the barbershop. I just feel when a kid reaches 6 or 7 you shouldn't have to run behind them to get themselves together. Don't get me wrong when they're babies I did all that but at a certain age they should be doing most of that themselves.

read something outside of your jiggaboos manifesto
You posting an article that supports your point means nothing in the real world where black people are helping other black people get housing, get their credit together to get to ownership to maybe becoming landlords themselves. Not saying I’m doing all that but it’s people that are. eventually you will be the only idiot on the corner screaming what’s not right while all other black and brown are progressing

but you always rather have black people resting in the dirt cuz the mud is where it’s at.
Smdh
You too pretty to have such crab behavior.
Pretty ass crab

Dudes don’t do shit

dudes come in to say they do shit

op is befuddled. But when all else fails.

You supports RKelly.

lol. Master of distraction and deflection

Man fuck no…..I can’t count the many deadbeat/abusive mothers I’ve seen and how it impacted kids I knew.

My sister is a social worker and she always tells me how many fucked up mothers are out there psychologically abusing their own children and using their father as a guinea pig. This shit need to stop ASAP.

A lot of black kids are torn because of how their mothers treated them. Especially daughters. Deadbeat fathers are just a more obvious thing to point a finger at.

Thankfully for me and my sibling, BOTH parents took extra care in getting us ready for the world on a daily basis

Now we got chicks trying to act like they do everything even when the man is present? Shit is tiresome.

Speaking of which, @mryounggun ................were you the same one who was pissed when your child's mom (or wife)......said she felt like a single mother?

Or was that someone else?

If it's not you it's t@1000mileshigh or whatever his screenname was.

No, and I don't know any two parent households that are like that.

I'm sure there are households like that, but I also believe that the exaggeration of how common it is is just more an example of some of these chicks trying to discredit men and fathers. If you got a do-nothing dude, stop trying to make it seem like every dude is like that.
Big facts!!!

I do hair(My ponytail game is A1) pickup and drop off kids, bathtime, naptime, bedtime stories, sack lunches, snacks alladat

Again I say…social media is the best and worst thing to happen to society smh

“I dont experience this therefore it doesnt exist” is the worst thing that happened to social media

Back