Welcome To aBlackWeb

is this an accurate portrayal of your household?

I do everything else, I'm the fix it man, the yard guy and everything else that the man should be doing even though we're not together I'm still mr fix it when something wrong. When they need to go somewhere I do that so I'm only 10% useless
Salute but ill be damned if im letting her ex bf still be a mr fix it while im around lmao. Ole “ill just call darryl, he will fix it dont worry bae” relationship aint poppin.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I dont understand why people are up in arms about the mismanaging of household duties. I often hear women complaining about the desire for their partner to do more around the house.

does this mean all men dont contribute to daily household chores? no

do we need a dissertation on why you have an issue with people speaking about the lack of balance in households? no

either this is something youre familiar with or its not.

leave the tears at the door

I dont understand why people are up in arms about the mismanaging of household duties. I often hear women complaining about the desire for their partner to do more around the house.

does this mean all men dont contribute to daily household chores? no

do we need a dissertation on why you have an issue with people speaking about the lack of balance in households? no

either this is something youre familiar with or its not.

leave the tears at the door
When you have a kid/kids of your own you’ll realize how much time you waste with threads like this…

of course. yall the same niggas that think r kelly and cosby victims be lying

anything stated by a woman is an automatic lie apparently
Cosby’s accusers were and Kelly’s said they lied about their age.

what that gotta do with some ladies implying they do everything around the house and the dude does hardly nothing?

so believe all women and men are liars?

ok cool. I’m done here

Cosby’s accusers were and Kelly’s said they lied about their age.

what that gotta do with some ladies implying they do everything around the house and the dude does hardly nothing?

so believe all women and men are liars?

ok cool. I’m done here

I believe youre a liar and rape sympathizer

2 things could be happening here:

Either too many men think that their only responsibility is to provide.

Or too many modern day women were never truly prepared to take on the role of wife and mother.

Could also be a reason why......in over 70% of divorce cases........it's the woman who files.

They're probably thinking it doesn't make sense to be married if most of the workload's going to fall on them anyway.

In their minds, they're better off divorcing..........hitting the man up for child support..........and doing everything they were doing while being married without having to deal with a husband........who, to them, doesn't do anything anyway.

It's ALWAYS been the opposite in my house.

I cook, clean, wash clothes, dishes, make lunches, clean the kids, get them ready for school, get them ready for bed. Go up to the school for meetings. All that shit.

My wife is a teacher, her hours never lined up. Mines always did. Which is why I say I like afternoon shifts cuz every morning involves her heading for work around 5am and me getting the kids together, and straightening up the house when they leave

Back