Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a reach?: National geographic presents the Wolf pack.

Is Rocky a beta?

• Total voters
Legitimate reasons to me, but still. You gonna have folks who just act like there’s nothing there and that’s my problem.
That's this site and new niggaz in general.
If it has even a hint of uber liberal views people on here and the www at large will jump through hoops to show how accepting they are of it.
Crazy because most of us grew up conservative and a lot of stuff that were conspiracy theories to some we've lived to see them uncovered as real.
Shit should at least be questioned.

Oh well, with each generation morales and values decay. It bees like that.

Nothing wrong with the picture to me... They're a family

And I think that particular issue of the magazine was mostly a feature on Rihanna than Rocky

FeJR_1CWAAAQzS6

This don't look 'beta' does it?

That's this site and new niggaz in general.
If it has even a hint of uber liberal views people on here and the www at large will jump through hoops to show how accepting they are of it.
Crazy because most of us grew up conservative and a lot of stuff that were conspiracy theories to some we've lived to see them uncovered as real.
Shit should at least be questioned.

Oh well, with each generation morales and values decay. It bees like that.

Save all that bullshit when you been about Morals and values? Is this the sane GNS? Y’all niggas a trip

Fine better example since we’re doing this right now. They presented him like we knew him because of her

For the folks buying Vogue, it's true

When was the last song he had? Fuckin Problems in 2012? And he was solidly the 4th reason why that joint was a hit.

Hell the last thing he made headlines from in the last 5 years or so was that case he caught overseas.

A man should always lead from the front when with a woman….

Asap in the back holding the baby does look like he’s more in the feminine/submissive role

Similar to a how a man should be on the outside of the street instead of the inside when with a woman….roles matter

I think that’s because y’all be looking for what nots there

No. More like, whenever something is there and people point it out?? It tigers turned into constant barrage of attacks and then people just walk away.

Then when some white person maybe ten years down the line admits that this is what it was, then those who called you out and talked down to you just say oh….

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
For the folks buying Vogue, it's true

When was the last song he had? Fuckin Problems in 2012? And he was solidly the 4th reason why that joint was a hit.

Hell the last thing he made headlines from in the last 5 years or so was that case he caught overseas.

Facts lol like they acting like he was a top 10 mc

No. More like, whenever something is there and people point it out?? It tigers turned into constant barrage of attacks and then people just walk away.

Then when some white person maybe ten years down the line admits that this is what it was, then those who called you out and talked down to you just say oh….

Bruh believe all the conspiracies you want nobody is stopping you. I don’t think the black man with a family is emasculated. Prison emasculates a man not being their fir my billionaire bm and child. But y’all have this thing against anything liberal except civil rights. Y’all don’t wanna see gays or women not being submissive

A man should always lead from the front when with a woman….

Asap in the back holding the baby does look like he’s more in the feminine/submissive role

Similar to a how a man should be on the outside of the street instead of the inside when with a woman….roles matter

Roles matter but this is a magazine shoot

Roles matter but this is a magazine shoot

I know but it still portrays something people immediately see and watch

There’s a lot of things they could have done in this photo shoot that could have looked better

But this is vogue magazine so I’m neither surprised or taken aback

Back