Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a reach?: National geographic presents the Wolf pack.

Is Rocky a beta?

• Total voters
well, does anyone want to explain why a$ap should be at the forefront of the magazine ahead of rihanna despite her being the bigger star?

side note, looks like rihanna and a$ap took two separate pictures and the editor just merged them together
He’s clearly not as big as Rihanna but Rocky got some skin in the game himself. He’s being presented like he was a plumber before he met Rihanna.

Nah, we can’t let this slide

View attachment 1025312
1676517066037-gif.1025313

View attachment 1025330
Thanks

He’s clearly not as big as Rihanna but Rocky got some skin in the game himself. He’s being presented like he was a plumber before he met Rihanna.
Do you listen to his lyrics or do you just skim thru it??

I'm the motherfuckin' Lord of this fashion shit
Don't I deserve just to brag a bit?
Set the blueprint, fuck your two cents
Number one stunner, ask Tumblr if I'm accurate
My motherfuckin' swag is immaculate
Plus I got enough style just to mack your bitch
I think back to when Pac is packin' lint
It's like a nigga got rich on accident
Now back to Pimp
Bitches lie, killers never lie
Triggers on the side by side, bet I'm down to ride
Prosper said let's ride to the sky, call it catastrophic
We don't ever die, we just multiply, bitch

Like seriously...I hate that this is what it took to reveal me as a rocky fan..... But niggaz is wilding tryna discredit this man 🤣🤣

Do you listen to his lyrics or do you just skim thru it??

I'm the motherfuckin' Lord of this fashion shit
Don't I deserve just to brag a bit?
Set the blueprint, fuck your two cents
Number one stunner, ask Tumblr if I'm accurate
My motherfuckin' swag is immaculate
Plus I got enough style just to mack your bitch
I think back to when Pac is packin' lint
It's like a nigga got rich on accident
Now back to Pimp
Bitches lie, killers never lie
Triggers on the side by side, bet I'm down to ride
Prosper said let's ride to the sky, call it catastrophic
We don't ever die, we just multiply, bitch

Like seriously...I hate that this is what it took to reveal me as a rocky fan..... But niggaz is wilding tryna discredit this man 🤣🤣
1676519275216.gif

My point is he's backing up the shit he been talking his whole career. Let that man cook 🤷🏿‍♂️

RiRi can do whatever she wants. Fuck the bullshit. I’d fade to the background too but the pic definitely just looks like a happy family to me.

Like comparmentalize this shit.

Stop trying to blanket Rocky and Rihanna as a poster children for black relationships.,

These are two celebrities who have their entire career been prosperous due to their ability to be trendy, and fashionable... Being talked about gets them paid.....

Rocky frolicking with Rihanna isn't threatening any bodies masculinity or disrupting the balance in hetero black relationships....

This the fashion lord doing fashion shit

Are you going to pretend to miss the point or do I have to match your energy?

whats to match? Its a problem cuz he in the background instead of the foreground?

Dude always had a weird style imo but what bout the photo is saying beta aside from him and the child not being as in the forefront as Rhianna?

he got two kids by one of the biggest artists in the world but cuz he playing the background he a beta? lol maybe folks put too much stock into these preconceived positions they think ALL relationships should abide by. Grow up

He on the cover of VOGUE with his BILLIONAIRE baby momma holding HIS CHILD

any nigga that called himself the "Lord of fashion".... This is par for the course 🤷🏿‍♂️
Ehh he ain’t never been on Vogue until now. But she has.

He does look a lil feminine in that pic but that could just be him.
I don't know if another dude would look like that even if his woman was standing like that in said pose.

It's not impossible to have some type of symbolism to it. We've seen the lebron cover with that white woman

Back