Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a reach?: National geographic presents the Wolf pack.

Is Rocky a beta?

• Total voters
I know all y'all niggaz don't watch wrestling...

But Seth friggin Rollins be on that fashion shit too...

This nigga be wearing fishnet shit, he rocked them big ass red boots, he basically stay doing wild shit cuz that's his lane...

I could 100% see this man doing the same shit next week with his wife Becky... And not a nere nigga would complain... Cuz then they would understand some niggaz just do shit for fashion

He does look a lil feminine in that pic but that could just be him.
I don't know if another dude would look like that even if his woman was standing like that in said pose.

It's not impossible to have some type of symbolism to it. We've seen the lebron cover with that white woman
He looked feminine holding that baby back when he was dusty...

He been calling himself pretty for as long as I can remember.

Like, your familiar with this nigga.... He don't be on that DMX shit.... He be wearing weird shit with Europeans

whats to match? Its a problem cuz he in the background instead of the foreground?

Dude always had a weird style imo but what bout the photo is saying beta aside from him and the child not being as in the forefront as Rhianna?

he got two kids by one of the biggest artists in the world but cuz he playing the background he a beta? lol maybe folks put too much stock into these preconceived positions they think ALL relationships should abide by. Grow up
If I’m a dude that made my mark in entertainment y’all not going to have me like I’m Mary J Blige ex husband.
1676520522680.jpeg
1676520838357.jpeg
1676520892011.jpeg
If im a nigga worth my salt that’s how we’re taking the pics bro.

He does look a lil feminine in that pic but that could just be him.
I don't know if another dude would look like that even if his woman was standing like that in said pose.

It's not impossible to have some type of symbolism to it. We've seen the lebron cover with that white woman

The last part is where I think the convo goes dead. It’s plenty of legitimate conversations that can be had about this subject. Yet I ask this. Why have it? It goes nowhere.

The easy answer is nothing is there and it’s not that deep. However knowing just how much as BM and BW our image has been tainted, how much people consistently count on people not reading into things and how much they set up shop, do damage and leave when their work is done? Like why go into it? It’s a pointless game

If I’m a dude that made my mark in entertainment y’all not going to have me like I’m Mary J Blige ex husband.
View attachment 1025376
View attachment 1025384
View attachment 1025385
If im a nigga worth my salt that’s how we’re taking the pics bro.

you just posted three different relationships. Errbody aint the same bro and they shouldnt be.

You can mean mug n be the manliest lookin nigga walking the planet in your couple pics with your significant other if thats what you wanna do nobody cares.

Just like you dont need to care about how that nigga ASAP takes pics with his family

Aye man, you not out here calling yourself pretty either...
Neither was any of them dudes

Stop trying to equate y'all selves with rocky...

He knocked shorty up..... Not you.....
If I luck into marrying and impregnating a celebrity and they wanna have me all in the background and she front and center then fine I’m cool with that. But if I made my mark and still relevant to this day then I’m not with that second fiddle shit. She can take the pics by herself…

If I luck into marrying and impregnating a celebrity and they wanna have me all in the background and she front and center then fine I’m cool with that. But if I made my mark and still relevant to this day then I’m not with that second fiddle shit. She can take the pics by herself…
Bruh, this is Rocky success...

He bragged on snatching chicks niggaz dream over he bragged on being a fashion lord

This cover confirms both.... Like this is a win to him.

I get that to you it's not....... But you not Rocky bruh.... That nigga feels like he's winning at the highest levels. It's just different mind sets.

Just concede you not like him.

I'd rather you say you not like these new niggaz than you think you'd be second fiddle to a billionaire...

If you was a famous rapper... Your style wouldn't event be on his shit.

You like Jay-z right?

We forget this?

rs_634x1024-200125180518-634.beyonce-jay-z-2-roc-nation-brunch.ct.012520.jpg

Is Jay playing beta??🤔😫

However knowing just how much as BM and BW our image has been tainted, how much people consistently count on people not reading into things and how much they set up shop, do damage and leave when their work is done? Like why go into it? It’s a pointless game
Lol you just named legitimate reasons to go into it.
Is Jay playing beta??
No imo.

If dude standing in the back is the reason people feel he looks beta then I misunderstood 5th, I think he looks like a bitch regardless.

Last edited:
Bruh tht pic is literally this man kissing his son while holding his bm hand as she's the feature...

I'm not feeling beta vibes considering the members present

No imo.

If dude standing in the back is the reason people feel he looks beta then I misunderstood 5th, I think he looks like a bitch regardless.
Oh there’s more too. But that’s one of my many points…

Bruh, this is Rocky success...

He bragged on snatching chicks niggaz dream over he bragged on being a fashion lord

This cover confirms both.... Like this is a win to him.

I get that to you it's not....... But you not Rocky bruh.... That nigga feels like he's winning at the highest levels. It's just different mind sets.

Just concede you not like him.

I'd rather you say you not like these new niggaz than you think you'd be second fiddle to a billionaire...

If you was a famous rapper... Your style wouldn't event be on his shit.

You like Jay-z right?

We forget this?

View attachment 1025420

Is Jay playing beta??🤔😫
Nah

No imo.

No imo.

If dude standing in the back is the reason people feel he looks beta then I misunderstood 5th, I think he looks like a bitch regardles

No imo.

Legitimate reasons to me, but still. You gonna have folks who just act like there’s nothing there and that’s my problem.

I think when you’re on the side of saying things, most folks typically don’t care to speak up on? You’re open to the idea that you’re wrong, and you accept that. However, on the other side? What I usually noticed is that people aren’t receptive to the fact that you might be right. That there’s something there. You usually gotta wait until the new tactics are rolled in and the old ones have been made too obvious to ignore.

Reactions: GNS
I mean it's RIHANNA...just about everybody looks like a beta next to her🤷🏾‍♀️

Came in here to day this.

She's the #2 selling female artist of all time behind only Madonna. He's a guy that had a buzz in the rap game for a few years. When it comes to the public perception, there's no way he's going to look like the alpha next to her, so he might as well embrace it.

Back