Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a reach?: National geographic presents the Wolf pack.

Is Rocky a beta?

• Total voters
Because truth be told alot of niggas ain't as secure in themselves and their masculinity as they portray so they get triggered at anything they think "threatens" it.

There can be some that do but just because a man agrees that a man shouldn’t follow behind a woman it wouldn’t mean that he isn’t “secure” in his masculinity

That’s a stretch

Men being on the curb side of the sidewalk was meant to help protect the women against splashes

I know that….a man should always be in a position where he can PROTECT the woman

Which is why he should always be in FRONT so if anything happens he would be the one to take the hit first…

No arguments against that though

There can be some that do but just because a man agrees that a man shouldn’t follow behind a woman it wouldn’t mean that he isn’t “secure” in his masculinity

That’s a stretch

I didn't say that. What I am saying though is if that picture somehow makes you feel less masculine or view Asap Rocky as less masculine because she's in front of him holding his hand when the entire point of the photoshoot and article is to feature her then you're ignoring the simple obvious just to justify a wild insecurity. The feature wasn't them, it was about her so clearly she's gonna be placed as the focus.

I mean... yall can still be attacked from behind

lol

There's that and also the reality that "if he takes the hit 1st" then the woman is still left defenseless...so it still doesn't make sense. And i say that as a nigga who consciously makes it a point to walk on the outside of the curb, open a door and all that other silly shit.

As a father of 4 girls who will reach womanhood over the coming decade, I'm glad symbolism like this is readily available in the world for them too see

More of this and less of Ike and Tina as the standard of relationships

Back