Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Steve Jobs The Smartest Person?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
As I sit on my iMac computer and type, it makes me wonder, is Steve Jobs the smartest person ever?

I mean Benjamin Franklin was smart, he discovered electricity and founded the post office. How do you compare Benjamin Franklin's intelligence to Steve Jobs?

Is there anything smarter than inventing the iPhone?

Don't know about smartest but he was great at marketing other peoples innovations.

Fixed that for you.

Jobs created nothing. Not a single innovation belonged to him, it was all the engineers around him. They would create some shit, he'd see it and be like "oooh, let's do more of that!", next thing you know he's on stage at the next Apple Expo talmbout some new shit.

Fixed that for you.

Jobs created nothing. Not a single innovation belonged to him, it was all the engineers around him. They would create some shit, he'd see it and be like "oooh, let's do more of that!", next thing you know he's on stage at the next Apple Expo talmbout some new shit.
Lol tell me how you really feel about Steve Jobs and the Apple product

Yeah Steve Jobs is the smartest person to ever exist

Can’t think of a close 2nd

Maybe the guy who invented the super soaker

Euclid from ancient greece pretty much invented how we do math. He came up with the 5 postulates that is the basis of math as we know it today.

If im gonna call anyone the smartest person ever, itll be someone like that who discovered/created something out of nothing.

Last edited:
Fixed that for you.

Facts.

The smartest person in many of these rooms is probably some mf we'll never know of.

Fixed that for you.

False. Steve Jobs was a great innovator. He didn't INVENT shit. But he innovated quite a bit

False. Steve Jobs was a great innovator. He didn't INVENT shit. But he innovated quite a bit

he didn't innovate anything. Nothing was his idea, everything new was from his engineers, and they collectively created the products. Jobs just said "I like that, make it so" and that's really about it.

He may have taken credit for everything, but none of that was on him. Not when they founded Apple, not with NeXT, not with Pixar, and not when he came back to Apple. He was the face of the companies that took his employees ideas and allowed them to be pushed forward.

Fixed that for you.

The smartest person in Asia is in a warehouse building in India or Japan, totally not taken serious because he or she lacked familiar heritage that would make use of their intelligence

In America they’d be working on an oil rig or as a janitor somewhere, because actually being smart is torture when force to socialize with and surrounded by idiots. So the smartest American definitely has a job wit next to no human contact.

The smartest person in Europe works in their intelligence agency, is super racist, and lacks any empathy.

The smartest person in South America lives on a farm with a family that loves them.

The smartest person in Africa….wants to go to Europe for notoriety, because intellect doesn’t stop the need to feel validated

The smartest person in Asia is in a warehouse building in India or Japan, totally not taken serious because he or she lacked familiar heritage that would make use of their intelligence

In America they’d be working on an oil rig or as a janitor somewhere, because actually being smart is torture when force to socialize with and surrounded by idiots. So the smartest American definitely has a job wit next to no human contact.

The smartest person in Europe works in their intelligence agency, is super racist, and lacks any empathy.

The smartest person in South America lives on a farm with a family that loves them.

The smartest person in Africa….wants to go to Europe for notoriety, because intellect doesn’t stop the need to feel validated

Chick I met last summer out in Vegas (oddly, originally from Detroit) and her neighbor (also from Detroit) used to go to these Mensa events that were held about once a month. They asked me to go to one (in the hopes that I would reconsider joining) and there was people there from all walks of life from janitors all the way up to aerospace engineers and shit like that. I still have no interest in joining, but it's interesting to see what people at this IQ level do for a living. I've reconnected with a couple of my old friends from elementary and jr high that went to the same gifted school I did and one is a general contractor during the week and gigging singer and guitarist on the weekend, the other helps companies with their grow operations and collects various rocks, minerals, and gemstones in his off time.

he didn't innovate anything. Nothing was his idea, everything new was from his engineers, and they collectively created the products. Jobs just said "I like that, make it so" and that's really about it.

He may have taken credit for everything, but none of that was on him. Not when they founded Apple, not with NeXT, not with Pixar, and not when he came back to Apple. He was the face of the companies that took his employees ideas and allowed them to be pushed forward.
Ok.

Chick I met last summer out in Vegas (oddly, originally from Detroit) and her neighbor (also from Detroit) used to go to these Mensa events that were held about once a month. They asked me to go to one (in the hopes that I would reconsider joining) and there was people there from all walks of life from janitors all the way up to aerospace engineers and shit like that. I still have no interest in joining, but it's interesting to see what people at this IQ level do for a living. I've reconnected with a couple of my old friends from elementary and jr high that went to the same gifted school I did and one is a general contractor during the week and gigging singer and guitarist on the weekend, the other helps companies with their grow operations and collects various rocks, minerals, and gemstones in his off time.
Yea, the reality of very intelligent people is very different from the perception of very intelligent people. Most very intelligent people thrusted into public personas or social things often times are miserable.

Ben Affleck, super intelligent..like Mensa level, absolute miserable with his obligations as a celebrity. People take for granted that your mail man or your janitor is a genius.

As you know, more often than not when it comes to high intelligence, the lottery you can win in life is the circumstance you’re born inro. That’s normally where you get the physicist’s and Astrophysicist, and engineers.

Added to the fact that people don’t know that America isn’t structured for intelligence. A lot of what we learn in school is not reinforced throughout our lives the way alot of china’s general structure of life, reinforces what people learn in school. Where you have to actively use those thought processes.

America is structured to keep people from eating tide pods and legislates to the lowest denomination. Where the average person of high intelligence isn’t challenged, and it’s misdiagnosed as ADHD. When really our culture and society isn’t intriguing enough to captivate the intellectual mind and intelligent minds with no work get bored and flighty due to low stimulation.

Back