Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Then fuck us.....

Still won't stop jawns getting shitted on and told about themselves.

funny lmao, youre the jawn that needs to be told about himself. speaking of which, have you checked into counseling for your weekend benders???

its always the ashiest of ashys that love seeing women be put down.

hola at us when you finally put the bottle down sir

priorities hoe

I troll wannabe trolls like you for fun. All you got is curse words. Typical ghetto broad trying to talk tough on an online forum.

Come over to the Mega thread so we can roast you chick!

View attachment 507672

lmaoo imagine niggas that are swapping pussy pics like trading cards over al gores internet putting me down. your whole life is in shambles, greasing your shrimp dick to prono links because no woman in her right mind would lay next to you.

you and your pussy desperate pals could neva 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

funny lmao, youre the jawn that needs to be told about himself. speaking of which, have you checked into counseling for your weekend benders???

its always the ashiest of ashys that love seeing women be put down.

hola at us when you finally put the bottle down sir

priorities hoe
She-mammal, your repeated wack-ass insults have no power here.

Don't get mad at me at you STAY getting exposed for bullshit character flaws, ranging from misandry to to homophobia to outright hypocrisy.

Said the person who comes after his sexuality and effeminate mannerisms, as if these has ever been a valid argument.

its valid when youve been twice divorced and built your whole success on misgynoir

i know you see yourself in kevin minus the clout and money

hang in there buddy, one day you too will be able to spew nonsense on youtube instead of just peddling your bullshit around abw

Back