Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

[...]
A weirdly familiar faint electrical vibration - not the usual compound of pheromonal chemistry and magnetism between us that that was slowly fogging me and begrudingly driving me into acting less repellent of her advances and a little much playful beyond what I authorize to myself at work, while her in the meantime struggled to not step into my way, following me up or touching me even but randomly and while either her or I walk into each other - was churning up and humming through the room anytime she tried me, a somewhat sly smile on her face anytime I immediatly mentally resisted it (as my mother and aunts taught me. Basic mental blocks and tricks, nothing of sorcerous) and when I could felt the pressure building up, I merely shrugged it off (as I taught to myself, after many attempts-to-harm-or-kill-me-in-unconventional-ways and years... yea, when you are a magnet for sorcerers and empathetic vampires too - you know, the random hobos, often in their forties or more and with some suspiciously notable neurotic issues, who likes to tackle you up on the streets or anywhere else and found the littlest excuse to ensnare tou into a situatiin they could grip your hand, arm or shoulder as you you immediatly felt a parcel of your life-force suckled away?? Very funny to see them staring at you shockingly and losing it back at the moment you grip their shoulder in return with a coy smile... 😒😏 - who doesn't hesitate to jump at you like thugs in broad daylight, you had to learn a few tricks on your own unless you want to found yourself on a hospital bed or worse with seemingly unexplainable mildly severe blast trauma and concussion injuries, a heart attack, loss of vitality or premature aging) , and I could tell from the mixed expression of unbridled surprize and amused frustration that transpired from both her gaze and body language she was clearly able to tell how easy it was to me, rendering her even much seductively fascinated toward my person and not just in a sexual or amicable manner.

She was definitively one of those. My ex-hookup and a few women I frequented were much exactly like her: the same mildly intrusive presence when their attention is held toward you, the duplicitous manners, a veil of secrecy and encumberingly playful innuado intended to the initiates behind their veneer of normalcy; a minimal high average intellect, the cues of a bubbly, eccentric personality, the charms, the latent psychic and sexual connection trying to cuddle and ensnare me into open suggestion, an impression they can read you at the moment somewhat better than the average highly intuitive woman... on the besides, she looked even more vexed than the usual anytime I cautiously alluded that a few women I met amid the many who pushed their advances too far like her were gifted and attempted to push on me in this manner too.
But how far was she into this? Was she simply but a woman who was experiencing out of self-dictation her own potential? Or was she more versed into this? I could sense someone's gifts and potentialities, and to some lesser degree the intensity of these said abilities (not in a "Dragon Ball" way though: I am not gonna chartering you a power level tier any sooner) but I couldn't tell whether she was an experiencer, a psychic or a witch/sorcerer. I already had to keep my guard high after some edgy emogoth amateur Wiccan-to-be white man amid my coworkers, who brags a lot about practising it and is known from the start to be jealous and resentful of me, attempted at a few instances to put a spell on me while I was asleep at home (I caught many tines this n*gga picking up in the garbage can my sanitary masks and other items in thorough contact with my hair or skin, before I stopped to trash them at my workplace) at my home and get immediatly struck back each time-- even been forced on to absent from work because I hit him back very hard this time, and came back few days later, on the way to almost piss into his pants when I immediatly welcomed him with a humorous double entendre about the last night (and how it would be wise he never starts again, if he want to be among the few lucky ones who woke up alive to tell me or my mother in person to no longer hit them...) . But now, I wondered if my fledling sentiments toward her, in spite my strong work ethics and dislike of any serious filtration at employment, in spite my dislike amd refusal to date French Canadian women and their toxicity, was totally ordinary or to a lesser degree induced to... like all of the other from her likening.

So, the weeks are going on and my pursueress starts to get my "BBW-making aura" starting to rub off progressively. It first started with her packing maybe a first 20 pounds from the moment we first spoke to early February: then as soon she somehow found out about some preferences toward plump and heavier ladies, she seems from having started to consume more calories than the usual, gaining another 10 pounds or so: whether she did it on purpose, out of the somewhat hypnotic influence that occurs oftentime with others, or a mix thereof she wounded up confessing to one of her boyfriend's brothers she now tipped the scale at her old peak weight of 15--something pounds (she get interrumpted by the arrival of another client before she end her sentence) around mid-late February. Around a 30-lbs gain, I guesstemed based upon my experience. She's 5'9" tall so she wasn't by any means overweight, although her cheeks filled gently a little more while her oversized Medium size polo uniform clung a little much against her upper half body. She visibly had to update her trousers size as the most noticeable changes went straight into her once-small bubble butt, hips and upper thighs; a change that pushed her mischievous surrogate relative to try luring me into ogling at her newly-found gently big rear (as her attraction toward me is no secret for her boyfriend'a older brothers, who tries every once-and-again to lure me into a trap mid-discussion to find out whether these feelings are reciprocal or not and if yes, being enough foolish to openly get caught in) .

[...]

signed a nigga that is deflee not getting any buns

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
says the man that makes thread after thread bemoaning about his non existent love life. you like kevin samuels because he wags his finger at the women you consistently get played by and have 0 access to.

Professor, I do not bemoan about my nonexistent love life. I bemoan about my persistent tendency to draw around sex predators, feedees and emotionally stunted women.

When was the last time you haven't bemoaned about your tendency to draw out thirsty nerds and first-timers?

Professor, I do not bemoan about my nonexistent love life. I bemoan about my persistent tendency to draw around sex predators, feedees and emotionally stunted women.

When was the last time you haven't bemoaned about your tendency to draw out thirsty nerds and first-timers?

😭😭😭😭😭😭 john im convinced you live in an alternate reality.

sexual predators? feedees?!?

nigga what?

😭😭😭😭😭😭 john im convinced you live in an alternate reality.

sexual predators? feedees?!?

nigga what?

Professor, you are convincing plenty of people here that your crusade against Kevin Samuels is less about the shortcomingsgrossly exploitative and scheming aspects of its entertainment platform, and more about the way he as well as some men keep from hurting your feelings.

Whether because they esteem you are not worth their time, for being geniune assholes, or because of your overinflated ego.

Plus buddy a comedian and married I think. I'm sure he don't care about getting roasted

But dammit, I ain't that BRAVE!

Back