Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

View attachment 507419

View attachment 507423

View attachment 507422

i want to say this man is gay but i have no proof, nor does attire have anything to do with ones sexuality so ill hold my sentiments *woo sa* even though any “straight” man that spews such nastiness and vitriol towards women is probably being backdoored six ways from sunday. (many of yall would know)

anywho, i HATTTEEEEEEE this manchild and as my friend so eloquently wrote:

View attachment 507421

giphy.gif

gay isnt being used as an insult here
Lol yea aiight 😂

i just think its odd for a straight man to be commenting on another mans dick size whilst shaming women every chance he gets
I think I know the video you're talking about. I get the point that the cat was tryna make(some super average dude was looking for bad bitches) the way he worded it isn't something I would say but I think he got his point across.

He goes at niggaz and bitches. It is what it is.

Lol yea aiight 😂

I think I know the video you're talking about. I get the point that the cat was tryna make(some super average dude was looking for bad bitches) the way he worded it isn't something I would say but I think he got his point across.

He goes at niggaz and bitches. It is what it is.

and again going at women and men isnt something to be supported. period

First place I seen mention of such “charge” was in a Tommy Sotomayor YT video title the other day. Coincidence?? Clickbait?? Wouldnt be surprised if this entire rumor turned out to be started by Tommy Sotomayor. Wasn’t he throwing salt saying that Samuels bit his style? ( gay bit not included though of course right)

i guess it would make for some kind of interesting plot twist if he was, but it still has nothing to do with what he says and the advice he give.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if this entire rumor turned out to be started by Tommy Sotomayor, since I get the impression he the one fueled it after it came out that he was throwing salt saying that Samuels bit his style. (But I suppose the gay part isn’t included)

i guess it would make for some kind of interesting plot twist if he was, but it still has nothing to do with what he says and the advice he give.

two clowns apart of the misgynostic bros Barnum and baily circus

i may be coming off hypocritical here, ill admit but im not trying to in the least bit. im just saying, his misogynoir and hate for Black women may be steeped in something bigger and far more complex.

i may be coming off hypocritical here, ill admit but im not trying to in the least bit. im just saying, his misogynoir and hate for Black women may be steeped in something bigger and far more complex.
Why is the narrative that he hates black women when he gives the same sort of advice to dudes?

Yo @Elzo69Renaissance ......... @Cain .......... @Los216

You know who dude reminds me of?

Dwight from RHOA.

They look like they could be brothers.

Say what you will about him, but if Dwight wanted to..............he could easily come into Kevin's lane and take his spot.

Saw him and Sheree reviewing an old episode of RHOA and dude was hilarious.

nh though.

Back