Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

From what I've seen, he actually gives pretty logical advice and talks the same way to men....and imo the people who call in deserve whatever he tell em.. I guess it's an issue now cause the main people calling in are females...
He started getting called gay because BW got their feelings hurt but he has destroyed delusional WW too. I do not actually watch his videos, but just the responses to them and laughed at how this whole thing escalated. Its funny cause BW were mad at Jaxn for telling them lies and now a blackman giving is honest opinion is gay. Just an observation.

He started getting called gay because BW got their feelings hurt but he has destroyed delusional WW too. I do not actually watch his videos, but just the responses to them and laughed at how this whole thing escalated. Its funny cause BW were mad at Jaxn for telling them lies and now a blackman giving is honest opinion is gay. Just an observation.

every man that I've ever met or interacted with online that follow the likes of Kevin Samuels have all been Hefty sized trash bags, you especially.
fraudin chest beaters.its theee most comical yet sad thing ever to witness. weak as a used wet napkin and just as gross.

He goes at white black and Hispanic women and dudes.

he questions the entitlement some people have just because they pretty or assume they pretty cuz they got a pussy.
He wants men and women to be realistic about their ideal of who they are, what they ask for and to be the best version of themself.

He goes at white black and Hispanic women and dudes.

he questions the entitlement some people have just because they pretty or assume they pretty cuz they got a pussy.
He wants men and women to be realistic about their ideal of who they are, what they ask for and to be the best version of themself.

and who is he to question anything?

lmaoo yall need better heroes

if hes questioning womens preferences, im questioning those zesty pictures and him inquiring and fantasizing about another mans dick size

every man that I've ever met or interacted with online that follow the likes of Kevin Samuels have all been Hefty sized trash bags, you especially.
fraudin chest beaters.its theee most comical yet sad thing ever to witness. weak as a used wet napkin and just as gross.
Good thing I don't follow Kevin then lol.

and who is he to question anything?

lmaoo yall need better heroes
He is no one to question anything, but the fact thst he triggers yall has blown him up, which is the only reason I heard of him. Funny thing is he ain't telling people what they don't already know about themselves. Then you have all the other people on YT clout chasing from his videos and pretending they got a problem with what he said. Its all comedy to me lol so don't let it ruin your day.

I think the problem is why are men giving women advice on how to get a man. Same way women giving advice on how to get a woman to a man. Shit is scamming and I don’t think anybody being honest

I don’t think he’s gay.🤷🏽‍♂️

I watched a couple of videos. Everything he saying is the truth:

Men judge women on looks
Women judge men on his wallet

The women that be calling in all feels they deserve a man who makes six figures and will pay all the bills but we all know the more money you make, you gonna want a bad bitch on your arm. Not no Leslie Jones looking chick no matter how smart or rich she is.

We all know women out there think if you turn them down or not thirst for them, you must be gay. I think that’s where the pushback coming from

Yeah he looks super sus but he stole Jason blacks style and feminised it.
Put some respect on Jason Blacks name.

Never really cared for Kevin Samuels, but Jason Black's been coming off as a hater ever since Samuels blew up.

If anything, Black kind of switched his style up in response to him.

I don’t think he’s gay.🤷🏽‍♂️

I watched a couple of videos. Everything he saying is the truth:

Men judge women on looks
Women judge men on his wallet

The women that be calling in all feels they deserve a man who makes six figures and will pay all the bills but we all know the more money you make, you gonna want a bad bitch on your arm. Not no Leslie Jones looking chick no matter how smart or rich she is.

We all know women out there think if you turn them down or not thirst for them, you must be gay. I think that’s where the pushback coming from

In other words he give basic advice to basic ass people

Back