Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

He does. Tyler Perry has a very specific but dedicated audience that goes back nearly 3 decades from his plays at this point. But there has been many who complained about the Madea character, the evil dark skin husband vs the light skin savior trope he uses and many other things about his movies and TV shows.

Basically what I was trying to imply is that Kevin Samuels would get canceled by black people way before Tyler Perry would

But considering that 30 year dedicated fan base you mentioned it makes sense. I’m just sick of that negroid…*shrugs*

You're delusional.

Again, this has never, ever happened on here.

You're looking less like an agent. To be an agent you have to have some shred of intelligence to hold an ideology and usurp the other side.

Nah, you're definitely a pawn: Too dumb to realize you're being manipulated. Too stupid to recognize your own ignorance.

yeah yeah yeah nigga

get your family and life together

stupid is running around on a forum when your finances are in the shitter

stupid is spending more time and energy clapping back at me and hellczar instead of figuring out how to get one leg in front of the other in regards to your money troubles

do better babe
stop using abw as an escape

yeah yeah yeah nigga

get your family and life together

stupid is running around on a forum when your finances are in the shitter

stupid is spending more time and energy clapping back at me and hellczar instead of figuring out how to get one leg in front of the other in regards to your money troubles

do better babe
stop using abw as an escape

Remember how everyone said you two resort to personal attacks when you have nothing left?

Right on code, every... fuckin... time.

Remember how everyone said you two resort to personal attacks when you have nothing left?

nothing left? we disputed your agent claims

you resorted to calling us stupid and dumb

so now we are at the “fuck it” part of the debate

blame yourself babe

nothing left? we disputed your agent claims

you resorted to calling us stupid and dumb

so now we are at the “fuck it” part of the debate

blame yourself babe

In response to you calling me "flapjack", "old ass", and talking shit about my finances.

You can't even admit you took the discourse to that point as you always do.

In response to you calling me "flapjack", "old ass", and talking shit about my finances.

You can't even admit you took the discourse to that point as you always do.

oh pls, you came in this thread on attack mode and got attacked back

I will apologize for making fun of your finances. that was poor in taste

but I dont take kindly to being called an agent or a pawn. I do too much work out here to be slandered that way

oh pls, you came in this thread on attack mode and got attacked back

I will apologize for making fun of your finances. that was poor in taste

That didn't happen.

I made an observation on how the way you post and move here makes you look funny in the light, which is true; the way you post makes you look like an agent.

An attack would be me calling you out peppered with personal insults and assorted other bullshit, which I didn't do.

Coming from you? You are literally one of the most insulting posters on this site. Remember when you used to post essays about lbgqt kids often calling folks morons for not agreeing. Don’t be a hypocrite and act like insults are above you now you be talking cash shit too

That didn't happen.

I made an observation on how the way you post and move here makes you look funny in the light, which is true; the way you post makes you look like an agent.

An attack would be me calling you out peppered with personal insults and assorted other bullshit, which I didn't do.

I take my apology back. fuck ya. Im not an agent you worm

and nothing I post suggest that

fuck you and them 3 nickles in your wallet

Agents for a far leftist agenda of free healthcare and better treatment for working class people. Like damn you sound like McCarthy to a T. Foolishness

Both are things I've supported since the IC.

try harder.

Well then why in the other thread you were considering those things handouts. Y’all argued me down about it. But then agree with it. So in reality you disagree with the poster and not the actual subject. Seems like you just wanna argue.

Back