Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Counterpoint: Some people on this site believe in a gay agenda and its negative effect on heterosexual relationships but are defending this nigga who might be gay and is promoting ideology that could have a negative effect on heterosexual relationships.

all of that can be true - but the fact of the matter is that women (not all of course - just a percent) are the ones who brought homosexuality into the convo

THEY are the ones who keep calling him gay - why? because he doesn't say what they want to hear

how is this known? when he created content that held men accountable for their actions it was ok and wasnt worth the hatred. He wasn't gay then

now the focus is on women - you see the response...

this entire thing is one of the best social experiments to date

:hahaha:

I make you face truths nigga and call you out on your dumbness and women traits that you seem to carry across this board. You're full of Estrogen, your chest too flabby nigga. You move just like a woman. You would never lead nigga, a nigga like you will never be the head of your own household and get respect. Being at your mama house and giving her money on food aint progress nigga at 34.

Nigga, I live in your head, you talk about me in your real world. I'll bet money on it and that's sad.

Your life is practically you waking up every day to jump on here to gain attention from your internet friends and race but in real life, nigga you's a nobody who complains about life at least once every 2 weeks.

Nigga, I'll make you hate yourself you keep on fuckin with me. Nigga you could never compete with niggas like me.

@ the bold...and here you are throwing a temper tantrum about me and Race. Self awareness isn't a strong point

all of that can be true - but the fact of the matter is that women (not all of course - just a percent) are the ones who brought homosexuality into the convo

THEY are the ones who keep calling him gay - why? because he doesn't say what they want to hear

how is this known? when he created content that held men accountable for their actions it was ok and wasnt worth the hatred. He wasn't gay then

Bruh, I'll be honest. The first time a friend showed me a KS video, my immediate questions was "Why are ya'll so amped up about this gay dude going in on women?"

Again, I believe there is kernels of truth in what he says, but I feel like he turns up the intensity on his delivery way higher than it needs to be. I also believe he cherry picks the women he wants to have on so that he can paint the picture that women in general are unreasonable and men should be more calculating and douchey when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. His overall presentation washes away any good those kernels of truth could possibly do in the greater discussion.

I question his sexuality b/c he presents as someone who isn't hetero 🤷‍♀️

Bruh, I'll be honest. The first time a friend showed me a KS video, my immediate questions was "Why are ya'll so amped up about this gay dude going in on women?"

Again, I believe there is kernels of truth in what he says, but I feel like he turns up the intensity on his delivery way higher than it needs to be. I also believe he cherry picks the women he wants to have on so that he can paint the picture that women in general are unreasonable and men should be more calculating and douchey when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. His overall presentation washes away any good those kernels of truth could possibly do in the greater discussion.

him cherry picking callers could be part of the presentation or literally just pressing record and letting it ride with whoever chooses to dial the number

a change in his delivery wont matter to those that dont like him already

i do agree a change is needed if a greater discussion is the actual objective

I question his sexuality b/c he presents as someone who isn't hetero 🤷‍♀️

fair enough

That’s when I KNOW I struck gold….

The insults come. It’s literally all this Echo-the-Dolphin-faced sea-donkey has left.

She’s not mad at me, she’s mad her own hypocrisy has been amplified, and where she goes, her #1 toady is sure to follow.

Leave Bowser Koopa and Mouser here to stew in their own incompetence.

Last edited:

The insults come. It’s literally all this Echo-the-Dolphin-faced she-donkey has left.

She’s not mad at me, she’s mad her own hypocrisy has been amplified, and where she goes, her #1 toady is sure to follow.

If yall gonna keep using the "insults mean I got you" logic then some of the post you cosigning fall under that same umbrella

The insults come. It’s literally all this Echo-the-Dolphin-faced she-donkey has left.

This is weak and you know it. Stop playing victim bro you have started plenty debates based on insults. Them niggas insulted your wife it’s crickets Race Jones say something she a darkie. Hypocrisy

I've watched some videos. I never said he didn't have any points, but his points are overshadowed by his borderline abusive treatment of the women he talks to. Some niggas are actually out there thinking that's how you're supposed to talk to women. That's not a good trend, but I'm not about to get into a debate with any KS fans. If ya'll think that zesty clown sets a good example, we can agree to disagree.

Admittedly, I haven't watched an entire video of his; I have better things to do with my time. What I've gathered from what I have watched is that he's blunt, straight to the point, and doesn't mix words. Basically, he talks to you like your father or uncle does. Straight shooter... No bullshit, no filter, no coddling, no excuses, no none of that. You can't go to your pops looking for him to feel sorry for you, nah, he's gonna tell it to you like it is and that's that. You want someone to feel sorry for you and blame other people instead of making you look at yourself as possibly the problem? Go talk to your mother.

That's what I've gleaned from his videos.

Last edited:
Back