Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

so lets be clear

we have @Mister B. a coonin ass butter biscuit slouch who has pictures of a white man tongue harassing his ear- a nigga who downright refuses to put on lotion because hes trying to live up to the white man in his head

we have @deadeye who admitted to hanging around rapist whilist condoning and trivializing rape/sexual assault in every thread

and we have @Ale Sharpton some weirdo incel
nigga who is 30 plus pretending to be 19 on a forum

these bottom of the barrel niggas are calling me and @HellCzar agents?????

View attachment 670122

I called you an agent.

You know... The person that, as a matter of routine, debunks all of your bullshit ass statements with verifiable facts and have been doing it for a few years now. And every single time I do it with facts, you run and hide or flat out refuse to address it, instead resorting to name calling and other means of deflection. And I ain't the only person that's seen this; you've been regularly called out on this bullshit for quite some time now.

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, you're an agent or, as another poster put it, a pawn.

I just wish that nigga Tyler Perry got this same energy for stereotyping black women (and men) the way he does….dude is celebrated as an icon for painting us as everything we complain about and he still gets millions for it…only a matter of time before he takes full control of BET and VH1

Same with Lee Daniels and all them other Hollywood mf’s..

Kevin is probably gay, who knows. But I’ve actually seen videos where he shows how much he actually wants to help some people. He just acts too zesty and is in his feelings over petty stuff a lot

I called you an agent.

You know... The person that, as a matter of routine, debunks all of your bullshit ass statements with verifiable facts and have been doing it for a few years now. And every single time I do it with facts, you run and hide or flat out refuse to address it, instead resorting to name calling and other means of deflection. And I ain't the only person that's seen this; you've been regularly called out on this bullshit for quite some time now.

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, you're an agent or, as another poster put it, a pawn.

Im not an agent dumbass. theres nothing to discuss
who sent me? you sound fucking ridiculous

if you dont understand whats being stated in this thread, its not my fault

the agent, pawn talk is silly coming from a bunch of old heads that have been spewing anti-gay rhetoric since abws inception

i guess yall are agents as well tf

Im not an agent dumbass. theres nothing to discuss
who sent me? you sound fucking ridiculous

How the person that for better pay due the American worker lower housing costs pro black and etc the agent. But the niggas be in other threads complaining bout how the pandemic did them dirty. These niggas ain’t logical at all.

I just wish that nigga Tyler Perry got this same energy for stereotyping black women (and men) the way he does….dude is celebrated as an icon for painting us as everything we complain about and he still gets millions for it…only a matter of time before he takes full control of BET and VH1

Kevin is probably gay, who knows. But I’ve actually seen videos where he shows how much he actually wants to help some people. He just acts too zesty and is in his feelings over petty stuff a lot

He did, back on the IC.

Regularly.

I've been on "Fuck Tyler Perry" for over a decade now. I'd like to think that at this point pretty much everyone here see dude for what he is.

How the person that for better pay due the American worker lower housing costs pro black and etc the agent. But the niggas be in other threads complaining bout how the pandemic did them dirty. These niggas ain’t logical at all.

the agent talk is hilarious coming from niggas that spout white supremacist rhetoric 24/7

He did, back on the IC.

Regularly.

I've been on "Fuck Tyler Perry" for over a decade now. I'd like to think that at this point pretty much everyone here see dude for what he is.

Well clearly he isn’t being “cancelled” if you know what I mean

But I see what you’re saying

you right 8 paragraphs that everybody ignores in response to me

i kill you with four sentences or less

run along flapjack

You're delusional.

Again, this has never, ever happened on here.

You're looking less like an agent. To be an agent you have to have some shred of intelligence to hold an ideology and usurp the other side.

Nah, you're definitely a pawn: Too dumb to realize you're being manipulated. Too stupid to recognize your own ignorance.

He does. Tyler Perry has a very specific but dedicated audience that goes back nearly 3 decades from his plays at this point. But there has been many who complained about the Madea character, the evil dark skin husband vs the light skin savior trope he uses and many other things about his movies and TV shows.

Do you have to do this every time she types anything? Stop kissing her ass and trying to win her favor just so you can smell her titty sweat.

You look pathetic. Like, really, truly pathetic.

Nigga please you can’t call nobody pathetic you against handout cuz they make people lazy but you need gtfoh lame ass old nigga

Come to think of it, y'all are actually more like pawns.

Promoting agendas that are detrimental to the black community as a whole.

I'm actually hoping y'all are agents.

At least I'd know that you knew exactly what you were doing.

Pawns are just useful idiots who can easily be manipulated.

Nothing more than lambs to the slaughter.

Kinda sad when you think about it.
You're giving that moron waaAaay too credit

Back