is kevin samuels... “you know”

first yall out here falling for fake relationship paraprofessionals

now believing youtube comments 😂

when does it end?

How about you reach out to the person who wrote the comment to see if it's fake.

Have you not posted stupidity in this thread about what folks wrote?

How are you hating on black love.

You'll never get married, the whole twin bed musty session you had with that bum makes sense now.

As much as I call Umar a charlatan, he was totally within his right to respond to Kevin Samuels for the unnecessary disrespect.

Umar can speak his mind, but I dunno if KS was REALLY disrespectful. I think a caller told/asked him to talk to women more like Umar. I'd mock it too. Who else talks like him? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: Sion and DOS_patos
I looked it up the school has been under construction for 9 years exactly. That's a looong ass time man sheesh

Funny thing is he bought it a couple years ago, and was speaking highly of it saying it was renovated in like 2010. Then it turns out the buildings are all fucked up and torn apart.

My wife is black, not lite skin or mixed.

It is what it is, this hotep ran off with the Money and it's been "under construction" indefinitely now. The investors can't get any transparency or information and there's no school in sight. Some asked for their money back to no avail. Charlatans steal money aaaalll the time. Find their money and give it back to them.

He calls himself a doctor but was proven not to have any psychology degrees at all, said he was a descendant of Frederick Douglas which the family vehemently disputed. Said Kobe Bryant was killed because of the pharmaceutical industry, on and on I could go. It is what it is.
Everything that you've said is just wrong.

1. You said his school is "under construction".

He bought the school. It's fully built. 2 buildings to be exact. Here he is walking through it

2. You said investors aren't given any transparency. But he shows the buildings almost weekly and let's everyone know that at this moment, he needs HVAC and plumbing repairs done. And on his website he offers 5 levels of investment that allows for more detailed information about the school progress IF you pay the investment fees.

But again, he explains alot to the public for free:

Exactly what transparency do you want? Assuming you've even donated?

3. You said there's no school in sight. But here's a video someone else made visibly showing the property.

4. You said he's not proven to have any psychology degrees. But the certificate is right here for you to see:

And even his detractors had to walk back their lies about him not being a doctor of clinical psychology:

5. You said the family denied that he was a descendant when that's not accurate. He said he is a blood relative of Frederick Douglas, not a biological grandchild, which they both agree as stated here:

So why don't you know any of this? And again, where did he run away to? Answer the question.

I looked it up the school has been under construction for 9 years exactly. That's a looong ass time man sheesh
He didn't start raising funds for his school until 2015. And it's not under construction, it's fully built and HVAC and plumbing is being repaired now.

FF 26 seconds

Why did you run from the other thread to this one?

You keep telling lies about Umar as if the facts are not easily searchable. Don't you run from this thread either.

• Haha
Reactions: Mafuzzychef
Funny thing is he bought it a couple years ago, and was speaking highly of it saying it was renovated in like 2010. Then it turns out the buildings are all fucked up and torn apart.

His selfishness and narcissism is detrimental to what he trying to accomplish. He’s so self-absorbed, he needs to see somebody that can help him work on self before he tries to help others.

Reactions: DOS_patos
Youtuber Kevin samuels accidently shows man sleeping in his bed while streaming

Video in link

I dunno if he's gay or not, but y'all are trying so hard to call him gay, haha. Made it sound like you a dude in his background laid up in his bed. It was just a picture of a guy sleeping, haha. Is there any reason to think that's his bed?

From what I found there's a chick who debunks this "man in KS bed" thing and explains that that wasn't his room

That was a troll who was in the zoom chat and the screen ended up on his cam.

either that was the troll or the troll put that on screen.

From what I found there's a chick who debunks this "man in KS bed" thing and explains that that wasn't his room

9D12C1CB-5EA7-4C24-BAE4-8897A00F2B62.gif

Lol hating ass Race accidentally posted the video de-bunking it. Even said the minute mark to hear it debunked, then deleted her comment.