Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Bro it’s hilarious they really salty behind KS

There’s this female on the gram go by Love Dorsey who give 1 on 1s regarding relationship advice, and frequently goes live and she stay constructively giving these women the blues too, calling out all these issues but she is way more raw lollll

but to hold myself accountable. it is homophobic to assume someones sexuality that hasnt come right out and said what they identify as

even if i personally feel KS is a closeted gay man going thru an identity crisis, i can critique him on the basis of his words alone

Who is Tommie and what dahell going on with her face? These broads need to leave their face alone shit is getting out of hand smh
She was on Love and hip hop Atlanta and Migos bad and boujee cover
lt4.png

81giRn5UyZL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

So all in all, its not what you say, but how you say it. And for those that tune in for his advice are outliers, men and women with expectations in a partner they themselves cannot meet and he tells them rudely it aint gonna happen unless they make some changes. The viewership shouldn't be high because in the end it tears ppl down and if you're watching to see that then that's not cool.

Also if you wanna be unrealistic in your choice of a partner then it's your God-given right to be unrealistic, however do not call up somebody asking for advice knowing full well that they are gonna come at you about it. It doesn't make sense for you get upset when you willfully put yourself in that situation.

Last edited:
I think men like what KS says because they’re hoping what he says gets through to women so they’ll settle for them and stop pursuing these “high value males”.

It’s not that they like to hear someone tear down black women, these guys actually want these women, but these women aren’t giving them any play. They’re pursuing men that KS would say are out of their league. And the guys that follow KS hope his message gets through so women will come off of their “high horse” and like them.

So you have women call in whose standards are too high and men that listen to KS “put them in their place”. And the men who listen think that place is with them.
That would be incel behavior I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong. They gotta get their game up too if these women overlooking them.

Last edited:
The viewership shouldn't be high because in the end it tears ppl down and if you're watching to see that then that's not cool.

He gives tough constructive criticisms. The purpose of CC isn’t to tear something down. All the women going after him ignore that part and are making excuses for not changing their personal behavior and desires as it’s not easy to do.

He gives tough constructive criticisms. The purpose of CC isn’t to tear something down. All the women going after him ignore that part and are making excuses for not changing their personal behavior and desires as it’s not easy to do.
I'm saying if people are tuning into watch him give that criticism in his generally rude way to callers, then people need to stop watching

How much longer will this guy's popularity last? That is a good question.

Eventually the backlash will become greater the bigger he gets and he'll get his YouTube and Instagram channel taken down for misogyny.

That's the reality of these manosophere channels, even if KS does not consider himself part of the manosphere.

Can't stand Umar. You hate Kevin Samuels, but support this guy? He cons black people out of money by using their love of their own people against them.

If he had a legitimate problem with what KS was doing why'd he not speak on it until AFTER KS brought up him conning people with that school?
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Back