Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

It just don't be the butt ugly ones. The cute ones are just as bad as the butt ugly ones.

They think just being cute will be enough.

Kevin changing the scope of the game.

I think men like what KS says because they’re hoping what he says gets through to women so they’ll settle for them and stop pursuing these “high value males”.

It’s not that they like to hear someone tear down black women, these guys actually want these women, but these women aren’t giving them any play. They’re pursuing men that KS would say are out of their league. And the guys that follow KS hope his message gets through so women will come off of their “high horse” and like them.

So you have women call in whose standards are too high and men that listen to KS “put them in their place”. And the men who listen think that place is with them.

I think men like what KS says because they’re hoping what he says gets through to women so they’ll settle for them and stop pursuing these “high value males”.

It’s not that they like to hear someone tear down black women, these guys actually want these women, but these women aren’t giving them any play. They’re pursuing men that KS would say are out of their league. And the guys that follow KS hope his message gets through so women will come off of their “high horse” and like them.

So you have women call in whose standards are too high and men that listen to KS “put them in their place”. And the men who listen think that place is with them.

For me, it's like Jerry Springer. It's a trainwreck that you already know how it is gonna end and it provides entertainment value everytime. I watch the clips he puts out when it's a slow night.

It's really not that serious in the grand scheme of things, but you know how Twitter and the Internet goes.

I don't think that's it. I think people just enjoy seeing conceited people get humbled. So let's say a woman calls up, says she has 2 kids, rates herself a 6 in the face, and weighs 280... ok whatever, do you. But if she follows that up by saying a man making $50k/year is below her, and she can't date down like that... it's entertaining to see her humbled. Because what's she have going on to talk down on people like that?

Sports Example:
You have the Panthers up there so I assume you watch football. Let's say you're playing the Chargers one week... you probably don't care about Mike Williams individually... you just want to win. BUT if during the week Williams is like "With the bum DB's the Panthers have, I may put up 300 yards and 5 TD's on Sunday" you're gonna want to see him humbled on Sunday. Especially since Williams isn't a pro bowl or all pro player and he's talkin that kinda shit.

I don't think that's it. I think people just enjoy seeing conceited people get humbled. So let's say a woman calls up, says she has 2 kids, rates herself a 6 in the face, and weighs 280... ok whatever, do you. But if she follows that up by saying a man making $50k/year is below her, and she can't date down like that... it's entertaining to see her humbled. Because what's she have going on to talk down on people like that?

Sports Example:
You have the Panthers up there so I assume you watch football. Let's say you're playing the Chargers one week... you probably don't care about Mike Williams individually... you just want to win. BUT if during the week Williams is like "With the bum DB's the Panthers have, I may put up 300 yards and 5 TD's on Sunday" you're gonna want to see him humbled on Sunday. Especially since Williams isn't a pro bowl or all pro player and he's talkin that kinda shit.
I can see the appeal in that too. Both things can be true though.

I’m torn though on your usage of my Panthers. On one hand they’re humbling somebody, on the other you’re suggesting they’re not that great because you’d be surprised when they do the humbling. I’ll let it slide this time.

I can see the appeal in that too. Both things can be true though.

I’m torn though on your usage of my Panthers. On one hand they’re humbling somebody, on the other you’re suggesting they’re not that great because you’d be surprised when they do the humbling. I’ll let it slide this time.

They trash bro

Back