Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I'm invested in facts

she's a racially ambiguous policyless cop who did the Young Dro shoulder lean when she told black people she ain't doing shit

Look at what you run interference for

-Black

-Identifies as black

-Culturally black

Have damn mercy.

I need this explained. How exactly did she do that? I'm not saying this isn't true. I just don't understand what they mean. Unless I'm mistaken, the Freedmen Bank hasn't existed for a long time. Has she been invoking the name of it to get government money and then sending that money to immigrants?
Ehhhh...It's a little disingenuous. The Freedmen's Forum was started back in 2015 and it wasn't started just for black people. Harris has spoken at the forum about she and some others in congress were able to allocate loan funds for "underserved" communities and is working with private businesses to invest in minority small businesses as well.

Ehhhh...It's a little disingenuous. The Freedmen's Forum was started back in 2015 and it wasn't started just for black people. Harris has spoken at the forum about she and some others in congress were able to allocate loan funds for "underserved" communities and is working with private businesses to invest in minority small businesses as well.

The money wasn't stolen from minorities and the underserved. Those are trick words that are the demise of our community

Bottom line, black Americans are being used as mules to serve everyone else

The money wasn't stolen from minorities and the underserved. Those are trick words that are the demise of our community

Bottom line, black Americans are being used as mules to serve everyone else
And I totally understand that but Harris had nothing to do with the creating of that forum nor naming the treasury building that it takes place in.

And I totally understand that but Harris had nothing to do with the creating of that forum nor naming the treasury building that it takes place in.
Still, Kamala only adds fuel to our fires. Her goal is not to extinguish them. At least Obama just stood there and watched it burn

Still, Kamala only adds fuel to our fires. Her goal is not to extinguish them. At least Obama just stood there and watched it burn

That's a tough stance to take. Congresspeople aren't emperors. They can't just unilaterally act and get things done. I don't know what Kamala's intent was, but if she was pushing a bill for which she could only get support if she opened it up to a larger group, would you rather her stand her ground that it only be for black americans and potentially not get anything for anyone? I have to look into this more before I really pass judgement.

@Anybody.

Serious Question: I saw from another source.

Kamala is the VP currently, the US is pretty much fucked up if you're black, any other race, but especially black.

My question is: Why as a VP, 2nd in command, why hasn't she shared "some" of her ideas to Biden (who picked her) that would have kept the US from being so shitty as it is Now??

Let's say that she has 10 ideas/policies (10 things to better this country) that she's going to run on when she's President that she thinks will make this country great or put it back on track, why hasn't she shared at least 4-6 of those ideas to Biden in the past 4 years (she could 1 a year, 2 every 6 months, 1 every quarter, or 1 every staff meeting on Mondays, hell I don't give a shit)? The country has been fucked up since 2021/2022 and it's only getting worse.

I'm curious to understand this concept: You're in a position for 4 years to either fix the country or fuck it up, it goes left (fucks up) you do, or you don't share your 10 great ideas/concept/vision to your boss (President) who I would believe seeks advice from you since you are the VP on certain matters, You do or you don't share your ideas on how to put out these fires to your boss, (obviously , if she shared her ideas/solutions/policies the fire would be a least a smoke or something, they had 3 years, but yet the fire is still going and getting worse, but now running as a President candidate, you now have such these great ideas to put out these fires? Is she fooling me?

Huh?

PS, One may say, the VP has little to no power, (I can respect that, but you mean to tell me that the President wouldn't listen to any suggestions to stop some of these fires? At this point, any solution is good) but nevertheless let's say that she has no power as one may suggest as the VP, then tell me why folks are happy with her VP selection? I would assume, if she wins and becomes President, he would be in the same role as her and have no power as well?

I'm just asking yall. (This message was NOT endorsed by Trump) lol, I promise you

Last edited:
@Anybody.

Kamala is the VP currently, the US is pretty much fucked up if you're black, any other race, but especially black.

My question is: Why as a VP, 2nd in command, why hasn't she shared "some" of her ideas to Biden (who picked her) that would have kept the US from being so shitty as it is Now??

Let's say that she has 10 ideas/policies (10 things to better this country) that she's going to run on when she's President that she thinks will make this country great or put it back on track, why hasn't she shared at least 4-6 of those ideas to Biden in the past 4 years? The country has been fucked up since 2021/2022 and it's only getting worse.

I'm curious to understand this concept: You're in a position for 4 years to either fix the country or fuck it up, it goes left (fucks up) you do, or you don't share your 10 great ideas/concept/vision to your boss (President) who I would believe seeks advice from you since you are the VP on certain matters, You do or you don't share your ideas on how to put out these fires to your boss, (obviously , if she shared her ideas/solutions/policies the fire would be a least a smoke or something, they had 3 years, but yet the fire is still going and getting worse, but now running as a President candidate, you now have such these great ideas to put out these fires? Is she fooling me?

Huh?

PS, One may say, the VP has little to no power, (I can respect that, but you mean to tell me that the President wouldn't listen to any suggestions to stop some of these fires? At this point, any solution is good) but nevertheless let's say that she has no power as one may suggest as the VP, then tell me why folks are happy with her VP selection? I would assume, if she wins and becomes President, he would be in the same role as her and have no power as well?

I'm just asking yall. (This message was NOT endorsed by Trump) lol, I promise you
Good points but it’s hard to say. Maybe she did make suggestions but he didn’t listen. Or maybe she didn’t see Biden as fucking up.

Either way, I think she chose Walz because of what he did as Governore in MN and would like to adopt some of that nationally. So he might be more effective than she was, just depends on their working dynamics.

I think she’ll deploy him on special topics and have him negotiate in Congress which is what happens with most VPs. His track record of working across the aisle to get things done will come in handy there.

Last question.

If Kamala is currently the VP, 2nd in command and she is black, I know she is, and black folks are asking her to do something for them and she as now hinted on her campaign run that she hears us, basically black women and men put them office in Nov of 2020, they're in office, she knows that we have suffered for so long etc etc. Will she be accommodating and push for things to be in place for black folks only? Now that she is running for President. But currently she's VP

2020-2024, Black folks truly didn't get nothing dedicated to us as a group of people. I recall we put her and her boss into office off our vote and from 2020-2024 Kamala and Biden done had dinner, watched fireworks together, went camping, sang and shit together, all that pussy shit that the President and VP do, and from those gatherings or from DAY 1, you mean to tell me that she didn't or did she push at least 4-6 ideas that she had on her list to help out black folks Only to Biden? Did she adovcate to Biden her 10 things she currently "may" have in stored for us, I know she didn't come up with a list in 1 month now. She been had a list of things that she wanted to implement for blacks' folks only, she just needed to get into that VP position.

I'm sure she has about 10 things on a list/policy that she wants to bring to the forefront that will help out Black folks only when she becomes President. Of course she does, she addresses us in her speeches, so I know she's going to look out for Black folks, but in the present day and past, 2020-2024, I didn't get anything from Biden addressed to my people. Did Kamala present 4-6 ideas off her list of 10 things that she's going to do for black folks when she becomes President?

Did she pass him ideas?

I wanna know, do you think she's going to push/fight for those 10 things when she becomes President in 2025-2029?

Good points but it’s hard to say. Maybe she did make suggestions but he didn’t listen. Or maybe she didn’t see Biden as fucking up.

Either way, I think she chose Walz because of what he did as Governore in MN and would like to adopt some of that nationally. So he might be more effective than she was, just depends on their working dynamics.

I think she’ll deploy him on special topics and have him negotiate in Congress which is what happens with most VPs. His track record of working across the aisle to get things done will come in handy there.

Thanks for the reply: IF Biden didn't listen to her ideas, is it safe to say that Biden is the sole reason the house is on fire?

And also, would you say that her policies are better than Biden's policies on the things he ran on back in Nov 2020?

I'll ask you something, I'm sure you're a sports person, if you are the Owner of a team, President and your team had pissed of 3 consecutive seasons, finishing last, or second to last, (using football) 2022 (2-16) 2023 (1-17) 2024 (4-14) "I think NFL plays 18 games"

Would you as an owner:

A. Fire the Head Coach
B. Fire the Staff
C. Promote anyone on that staff as the HC
D. Go out and look for new coaches

Answer for yourself and answer to your knowledge on what most owners would do in sports/ business/ law/any aspect in life. What would be the majority pick

Thanks for the reply: IF Biden didn't listen to her ideas, is it safe to say that Biden is the sole reason the house is on fire?

And also, would you say that her policies are better than Biden's policies on the things he ran on back in Nov 2020?

I'll ask you something, I'm sure you're a sports person, if you are the Owner of a team, President and your team had pissed of 3 consecutive seasons, finishing last, or second to last, (using football) 2022 (2-16) 2023 (1-17) 2024 (4-14) "I think NFL plays 18 games"

Would you as an owner:

A. Fire the Head Coach
B. Fire the Staff

Answer for yourself and answer to your knowledge on what most owners would do in sports/ business/ law/any aspect in life. What would be the majority pick
It was a combo of traditional roles where the VP typically just rides the wave the president creates, as well as her knowing Biden’s obstinate ass personality well enough that she probably didn’t feel the effort would be well spent.

You also create unnecessary risk when you branch out with your own ideas. Let Biden take the heat when his shit doesn’t work out or the credit when it does.

I don’t think her 4 years under Biden really tell us anything about how she will be as the leader. Most telling will be how much of his cabinet and staff she retains. She will be as good or bad as the advice she gets from those closest to her.

Let’s see if she pulls an Obama and lets CitiBank choose her cabinet…

Would you as an owner:

A. Fire the Head Coach
B. Fire the Staff

Depends on if you think the house is on fire. I’m not here to defend any of it, but Biden wasn’t all bad and much better than what Trump would have done.

But going with your premise, house being on fire, I’d add that it’s the middle of the season and we’re 3-5 with 10 games to play. Any other good coach is already coaching a team and not available until the end of the season. Even if they would consider it would take another 5 games, not enough time.

We have the players, staff, and infrastructure to turn the season around right now though and have a shot at the playoffs. Only issue is the head coach. In this case, I’m putting the OC or DC at the top and taking our best shot to win.

It was a combo of traditional roles where the VP typically just rides the wave the president creates, as well as her knowing Biden’s obstinate ass personality well enough that she probably didn’t feel the effort would be well spent.

You also create unnecessary risk when you branch out with your own ideas. Let Biden take the heat when his shit doesn’t work out or the credit when it does.

I don’t think her 4 years under Biden really tell us anything about how she will be as the leader. Most telling will be how much of his cabinet and staff she retains. She will be as good or bad as the advice she gets from those closest to her.

Let’s see if she pulls an Obama and lets CitiBank choose her cabinet…

A patna of mines said something simple, that I had to back off, buddy said, we gave Trump a chance, gave Biden a chance, why not give Kamala a swing at it and that simple thought made me back down a bit.

My only thing and concern is what I stated in my other post about her being in a position to help keep the ship afloat or something and either she just sat back and sat on her hands, or she wasn't direct or firm enough to display her solutions, which concerns me

@Anybody.

Let's say that she has 10 ideas/policies (10 things to better this country) that she's going to run on when she's President that she thinks will make this country great or put it back on track, why hasn't she shared at least 4-6 of those ideas to Biden in the past 4 years (she could 1 a year, 2 every 6 months, 1 every quarter, or 1 every staff meeting on Mondays, hell I don't give a shit)? The country has been fucked up since 2021/2022 and it's only getting worse.

Huh?

My brother you're from the boot correct? Your question comes off as a very good faith honest question, from the soul of your granny. Bless ya heart... Your question assumes the Democrats are the good guys acting in good faith and putting their best foot forward to better the country.

That ain't the case

I can't answer your question the way you intend it to be answered because I understand the Democrats are just as sinister as the Republicans as far as black America is concerned.

You know the president and VP are just figureheads controlled by the lobbyists who pay them to push their agendas

Thats why Democrats are openly anti-black and everything they do as far as illegal immigration to trans advocacy and much more is to undermine black america, keeping us a permanent UNDERCLASS. That's their endgame with us. Flood enough illegals in here to outnumber us, making our votes irrelevant. Get enough lobbyist funded LGBT culture in here to confuse us. Put out more swirling propaganda to dilute our race. Give different foreign countries billions in our tax dollars and then tell us we they can't afford reparations.

Those are the pillars of the Democratic Party as far as black people are concerned

Everything is anti us

So a part of those 10 ideas from Kamala would have to include eradicating the things that they stand for in the first place

Nothing the Democrats say or do for the rest of your black life will be geared towards benefiting black america, only use us and abuse us

Sorry if all that doesn't answer the question but it's the Truth

Last edited:
Also.. The fact that there's a trump disclaimer is just fear of Plantation backlash. Only the plantation mind keeps deflecting valid Democratic criticism to Trump/the right

Back