Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I know why the programs were designed and how they worked in the past. The point was...they can get in on it now and your statement said they couldn't. So that means it wasn't a fully informed statement on how it works today.

No, y'all are looking at it without the context that I brought it up in: In other words, reading to reply instead of understanding.

For Context:

1721773644504.png

To which I responded:

1721773685890.png

Which is where Tayboo interjected:

1721773747892.png

And I answered and AGREED WITH HER THAT TIMES MAY HAVE CHANGED AND IF SO I WAS UNAWARE OF IT.

1721773814917.png

No, y'all are looking at it without the context that I brought it up in: In other words, reading to reply instead of understanding.

For Context:

View attachment 1347143

To which I responded:

View attachment 1347145

Which is where Tayboo interjected:

View attachment 1347146

And I answered and AGREED WITH HER THAT TIMES MAY HAVE CHANGED AND IF SO I WAS UNAWARE OF IT.

View attachment 1347147

Lol so you're admitting you weren't fully informed...yet disagreeing with me saying you made a statement that wasn't fully informed and admitting to it to Tay as well. Gotcha

He negotiated.........................with Republicans. Meaning CHIPS would not have passed with Republican cooperation. It wasn't because Joe Biden thought it was important and other things weren't.

Maybe, I'm missing something, but him not bothering to try negotiating with Republicans for criminal justice reform seems more like proof that he didn't care as much than it does that he did care. Am I misreading what you're saying here?

Student Loan Debt Forgiveness literally died last week. Every facet that could be blocked was indeed blocked. Either by SCOTUS or a lower level Trump appointed Judge.

Ok, but this is like two steps of effort beyond it just dying on the Senate floor. That's two more steps than he took for the criminal just bill. So sure, you can argue that in the end both efforts failled, but that doesn't change the fact that he fought harder for one than he did the other.

Congress is not constantly shifting. It's locked in for 2 years minimum. If POTUS doesn't have the House and Senate then they are gridlocked. Even when they have a slim majority like Dems do in the Senate, shit is gridlocked.

What are you talking about? We'll be voting for Representatives right alongside the president, so there's a good chance the current state won't even exist when the new president is sworn in. Part of the reason Biden was being pressured to step down is because other Dems running now believed he was dragging them down too.

lol So you've gone from "The Reps control, so we can't win" to "Even if the Dems control, we can win." If you don't believe that the Dems can do anything no matter what, why are we even having this discussion? I believe that politicians that weren't corrupt and actually cared to make change can if they fight hard enough. You seem to believe we're fucked no matter what. lol

Project 2025 ! 😄

They want to ban abortion and already do so...... Yet abortion is still high in the places they banned it.

Project 2025 ! 😏

Breh I'm from Oakland you can't tell me shit about this woman. I knew her jive story 15 years ago. She's black when it's convenient. She's Asian when it's convenient. She's Indian when it's convenient. She's Jamaican when it's convenient.

We don't have the luxury to put on and take different cultures like jackets

So Jamaicans aren't Black now?

Usain Bolt, Shericka Jackson, and Shelly Ann Fraser ain't even Black huh?

That's crazy.

Breh I'm from Oakland you can't tell me shit about this woman. I knew her jive story 15 years ago. She's black when it's convenient. She's Asian when it's convenient. She's Indian when it's convenient. She's Jamaican when it's convenient.

We don't have the luxury to put on and take different cultures like jackets

This sounds so ignorant.

Is she Black? Yes or no?

Do you niggas understand how small the subset of people with your mindset is?

Yet when y'all speak you act as f you speak for all Black people when in reality, you are working harder than Republicans to divide Black people up.

You niggas can't be this dense IRL, offline.

CAN'T BE.

I refuse to believe that you niggas are that silly in person.

We might have to have our own ABW call for Kamala to stage an intervention. Some of you niggas might not show though.................

Come through.......

Back