Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

So what's being discussed then?

What percentage of Blackness is required?

Niggas doing the paper bag test?

Is she Black? Yes or no?
What the fuck does her being black have to do with anything

If she's so black then where the fuck is reparations and a hate crime Bill and things specifically for her black people?

We're done with symbolism los. Black Faces in high places don't mean shit without policy

So what's being discussed then?

What percentage of Blackness is required?

Niggas doing the paper bag test?

Is she Black? Yes or no?
She bout as black as Clarence Thomas bruvah,

You acting like you have zero idea what that niga saying like waaaaa she not a sister? :huh2:

Come on Man U know damn well what the issue is with this woman..I been seeing ya other posts you not an idiot.

We might have to have our own ABW call for Kamala to stage an intervention. Some of you niggas might not show though.................
You think she would show up?

How about if it were a TSR,Ballerslert, griot or another stage where they ACTUALLY divide black ppl and support cop city and shit like that?

Thats the issue.

She is The Empire personified, the greatest of spooks.

What the fuck does her being black have to do with anything

If she's so black then where the fuck is reparations and a hate crime Bill and things specifically for her black people?

We're done with symbolism los. Black Faces in high places don't mean shit without policy

Have you started at home with asking for reparations? The City of Oakland. Then your county. Then your Congressional District and House Representative. Then your State Senators and Governor.

Have you started there or have you been tracking Kamala Harris down to get reparations without a plan?

You don't have a plan to get reparations my nigga. You think constantly harping on them and bringing them up makes you look like you're bout it but the reality is that you're not that guy.

Maybe you ain't built like you think that you are.

If you are bult like that, where is your plan for reparations? Where is your agenda? Where is your course of action?

Or do you only use reparations as a tool to berate people into questioning their Blackness in favor of your uninformed views of what it even means to be Black.

I'm not even gonna call you a sellout or a coon. You're just a nigga without a plan. Walking around aimlessly trying to convince other niggas that you know what Black is. You're fighting with yourself. Nobody is following you. You couldn't lead niggas to prosperity if it was running through your DNA.

You're lost my nigga. You're so far off the path that you're going to look around one day and realize that it's just you and the grifters you worship. You niggas are just red hat MAGA's with beards and shape ups worshiping you Mink Slide God's and School Scammers like the MAGA's worship their illiterate, racist, badly built, false Gods.

Last edited:
Have you started at home with asking for reparations? City of Oakland. Then your county. Then your Congressional District and House Representative. Then your State. Senators and Governor.

Have you started there or have you been tracking Kamala Harris down to get reparations without a plan?

You don't have a pan to get reparations my nigga. You think constantly harping on them and bringing them up makes you look like you're bout it but the reality is that you're not that guy.

If you are bult like that, where is your plan for reparations? Where is your agenda? Where is your course of action?

Or do you only use reparations as a tool to berate people into questioning their Blackness in favor of your uninformed vies of what it even means to be Black.

I'm not even gonna call you a sellout or a coon. You're just a nigga without a plan. Walking around aimlessly trying to convince other niggas that you know what Black is. You're fighting with yourself. Nobody is following you. You couldn't lead niggas to prosperity if it was running through your DNA.

You're lost my nigga. You so far off the path that you're going to look around one day and realize that its just you and the grifters you worship. You niggas are just red hat MAGA's with beards and shape ups worshiping you Mink Slide God's and School Scammers like the MAGA's worship their illiterate, racist, badly built, false Gods.
This is Despicable shilling

The Democrats and Biden are anti-black and your word salad deflections can't change that

This is Despicable shilling

The Democrats and Biden are anti-black and your word salad deflections can't change that

Democrats don't have shit to do with what I said. This is one nigga telling another nigga that he's a lost soul.

Stop trying to use Democrats as a shield to run form taking accountability of your ignorant views.

mentally groomed to be passive, stagnant, immobilized by using our own imaginations against ourselves. a god keeps an eye on all us at all times. on all sides of wars and sports and gambling every one of these persons is simultaneously giving thanks and asking a god for favor. to choose them. all sides feeeling positive that god has neutralized the opponent because god is on their side more than they. but then there is loss and while the winner thanks god, the loser regains consciousness and unwittingly embraces reality and mutters bad shit under their breath. TRUST! it don't fit here.
politics are an unrecognized sport where no one is actually winning. but ignorance has a big mouth that enjoys exaggeration and deviation, but the twist is they're only momentarily winners before they return to the rest of us at square one. in the place of loss and a stubborn belief in a master handler. we create our monsters but can't see that we create our god. seems natural what should be easy to see that we are also the creators of pitting animosities against ourselves. maybe not. republicandemocrat tarcomednacilbuper turning on each other should be easy to avoid, but it seems we love that shit, no matter how senseless. bound by the persuasion of what is monetized, we flip and flip and flip. then we die. gravestone reads: "what was that shit all about?"
if there is a god, we do ourselves in before a god would get a chance. the mirror could be reflecting the true demons

Last edited:
Remember back before Biden won there was some conspiracy that if Biden were to die while in office, we'd have the first woman prez and she'd be black?

You're lost my nigga. You're so far off the path that you're going to look around one day and realize that it's just you and the grifters you worship. You niggas are just red hat MAGA's with beards and shape ups worshiping you Mink Slide God's and School Scammers like the MAGA's worship their illiterate, racist, badly built, false Gods.
🤣 😆 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 :readyforwar::aye:

Oh, you poddin now….

Last edited:
Have you started at home with asking for reparations? The City of Oakland. Then your county. Then your Congressional District and House Representative. Then your State Senators and Governor.

You don't have a plan to get reparations my nigga. You think constantly harping on them and bringing them up makes you look like you're bout it but the reality is that you're not that guy.

Or do you only use reparations as a tool to berate people into questioning their Blackness in favor of your uninformed views of what it even means to be Black.

You ain’t even have to write all this. He just a bitch ass nigga

Back