Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

"I'm a nigga
He's a nigga
She's a nigga
We some niggaz
Will you like to be a nigga too?
To all my kike niggaz
Spic niggaz
Guinea niggaz
Chink niggaz
That's right
Yall my niggaz too"

I’m still rolling at seasnake thinking Hispanics don’t view black folks the same as white folks if not worse.

I’m fucking rolling

Bruh I really wish you could quote the same post of me actually saying that shit. You been saying this for like five years with no damn proof not no quote not a screenshot or anything. Can you please stfu of prove that I said that.

Again black people in the US have a way longer history with white Europeans than Latino people. Yes it’s racism in Latin countries I’ve listed numerous times on the struggles of blacks in other countries @GNS and others have seen me post that multiple times.

I haven’t even seen anybody say chink up here lol you just arguing for shit that not happening. I don’t know if it’s because you have Creole and want to claim that French side or something. But as a Southerner you should understand why cracker is ok.

Secondly only time spic is ever said it’s to insult one member who happens to be a mod and all the other mods feel it’s ok to ban when that slur is used.

And I know you’re gonna say white folks are the least racist Americans because that’s your thing now.

@Dwayne

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
VP debates don’t typically swing polls or anything. Might get some good moments out of it though. Won’t be anything like the Trump/Kamala debate mainly because Trump’s not in it, lol. Vance and Walz are fairly seasoned and controlled.

I dunno, JD been saying some wild shit even tho he isn’t as animated as Trump. I’m not saying it’s gonna be a circus but the clowns are gonna be in the building.

Bruh calling it a strange hill because I think ALL SLURS should be an ban offense.
common sense and decency in this place is lacking

Dwayne: All Racist terms should get you banned

ABW: why you need clear instructions on what should get you banned. We black we can diss folks if we want

@Infamous114
@AP3.0
@SneakDZA
@SeaSnake

View attachment 1388879

Here's a thought... maybe you didn't do a very good job at articulating the point you were trying to make.

Also, I think it's generally frowned upon to call any poster (or person for that matter) an offensive racial slur in anger. Except "coon" apparently.

Bruh calling it a strange hill because I think ALL SLURS should be an ban offense.

Here's a thought... maybe you didn't do a very good job at articulating the point you were trying to make.

Also, I think it's generally frowned upon to call any poster (or person for that matter) an offensive racial slur in anger. Except "coon" apparently.
I did a wonderful job because that’s exactly what I said

Whose mans is this?
8b99f5e673426b2e12f610260d9e33299db33a3a.gifv

Back