Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Niggas just want to look like they know better than everyone else because in other facets of life they don’t.

Show me an actual smart black person that is supporting Trump that has nothing to gain from it politically. Plenty aren’t supporting Kamala, but I don’t know any supporting Trump.
Actual smart black men ain’t supporting him because they’re not freaking losers. lol. Black grown men shouldn’t be needing an idol figure set up over them. Like that’s going to be what changes your life. We don’t need Harris either, but we rather support her a thousand times over, for different motivations of course.

Last edited:
Niggas just want to look like they know better than everyone else because in other facets of life they don’t.

Show me an actual smart black person that is supporting Trump that has nothing to gain from it politically. Plenty aren’t supporting Kamala, but I don’t know any supporting Trump.

Exactly

Exactly! And if Trump gets elected he’s going to ride the current economic wave and claim it was all him again.

Yes prices are still high, but on almost every typical national economic metric we’re doing great.
Right, and I know it’s still tough out here and there are some outliers, but if we wasn’t doing great in general then we wouldn’t be finding a “tip” option at 95% of every checkout station. They’re there because people be tipping. They have enough money to tip for zero reason. lol. Tips went up like crazy. I been peeped game on that in early 2021. I almost felt like going back into service industry to bar tend or something. And ppl seem to not want to account for how much wages inflated in 2022-23. Even take the dockworkers for example. Don’t talk about railroad conductors either, I be watching.

Right, and I know it’s still tough out here and there are some outliers, but if we wasn’t doing great in general then we wouldn’t be finding a “tip” option at 95% of every checkout station. They’re there because people be tipping. They have enough money to tip for zero reason. lol. Tips went up like crazy. I been peeped game on that in early 2021. I almost felt like going back into service industry to bar tend or something. And ppl seem to not want to account for how much wages inflated in 2022-23. Even take the dockworkers for example. Don’t talk about railroad conductors either, I be watching.
omg
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Right on.

How do you feel about black people, black men specifically, who choose to sit this one out or leave President blank - or even vote for a third party or write-in?

More or less the same thing. Either Kamala or Trump will be president. And this is not a McCain or Romney we are talking about. Trump's whole movement is given life by xenophobia, or anti-nonwhiteness, including anti-blackness. This became abundantly clear by the third year of the middle of first term. He's going to do things that positively harm black people, especially black men. Who, for example, do yo think will be most harmed by giving cops immunity, or by bring back stop and frisk and making it mandatory? Black men.

More or less the same thing. Either Kamala or Trump will be president. And this is not a McCain or Romney we are talking about. Trump's whole movement is given life by xenophobia, or anti-nonwhiteness, including anti-blackness. This became abundantly clear by the third year of the middle of first term. He's going to do things that positively harm black people, especially black men. Who, for example, do yo think will be most harmed by giving cops immunity, or by bring back stop and frisk and making it mandatory? Black men.

mhmm.gif

Qualified immunity is judge-created and enforced. The President does not have the authority to command state and local PDs to implement stop-and-frisk. Not taking any stance on your belief here, just correcting some things.

All these Trump worshippers is Brainwashed at this point, black men included. If you don’t accept the truth, then the only thing left for you is a lie, unfortunately.

“The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” (2 Thess 2:9-12)

God Bless.

👁 bet you🫵🏾can't 👀 what 👁 can 👀.😏🤙🏾😎

88b4f42e40a0628252c86227a97115391d47e241.gifv

Every society honors its live conformists
And dead troublemakers
I'm the Son of 😈
Sculpted the culture of the ancients
Burn me at the stake with my left hand
Stuck in The Matrix
I'm the apex
👁 steal science off of spaceships
Blackwater contractors captured off of camcorders