Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I see y’all call folks all type of names from fag to cracka.

And yes. I’m aware of the reference but does not matter at all
I remember being young tryna hustle my dope

Tried to tell dem old junkies that my crack ain't soap

Tryna tell you fo you jump that my Mac ain't broke

You ain't tryna see how far this black pac man go

That 100% irrelevant to my point lmao

My entire point is to ban ALL instances and not pick and choose when to ban somebody.
1727755481517.gif

I’m not speaking for him or truly 100% know if he means what I’m about to post, but I THINK what he is trying to state is the mods should be impartial and unbiased. So having a standard and adhering to that standard would make it easier for the posters to know what is and isn’t allowed.

I personally enjoy watching the fuckery but, the man has a valid point.

Last edited:
View attachment 1388540

I’m not speaking for him or truly 100% know if he means what I’m about to post, but I THINK what he is trying to state is the mods should be impartial and unbiased. So having a standard and adhering to that standard would make it easier for the posters to know what is and isn’t allowed.

I personally enjoy watching the fuckery but, the man has a valid point.
Every rule comes w nuance

No

I'm giving you shit cause I don't seem to see any posts from you when Dis is calling everyone everything but a child of God.

No one just woke up and decided to ban him. Let's stop acting like he was banned for no reason.
I’ve literally had this argument with you already about having clear guidelines on this topic and others.

I try my best to it engage in this type of shit when it popping off and calling each other all type of disrespectful names.

I call for peace more than anybody on here even when I get out of hand with shit

Back