Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

He got banned

USPS or whatever his name hasn't posted since Friday

Coincidence? 🤔
Figured he had more than one account. I remember a lil while back in another thread I disagreed with him on something (nothing serious). Then this random new account commented, agreeing with him and saying how I used to coon or w/e on ahh.
Soon as I saw that I figured it was him agreeing with himself, cuz i talked way less back then, & that shit was like 8 years ago at the least. No one remembering a random nobody posters writing style from that long ago on a big active board.

No, I didnt make up anything. I was sure I quoted your post so that you saw it tho, so wym I didnt address you like a man? Seems like you just trying to grab on to anything rn.

If you think all of Haiti isnt at risk, sounds like you need to find out more about ya own country.

Its funny me suggesting you move back to you own country was SOOOO triggering, but a certain party running fake stories saying your people come here to eat pets, was shrugged off & or ignored lol. Comedy

But this whole thing reads like you dress like this

web_extremist-file_radical-hebrew-israelites_isupk.jpg
Same niggas be dress liked the 5 Deadly Venoms be yelling at people in uptown Charlotte every Sat.

It's hard to maintain
Soulja life mentality

🫡 peace out yo

I remember our conversations in that covid thread. I said what was the next scheme and now Im here..... watching.

Undisturbed and focused mane.

It’s always selective outrage.

3rd generation immigrants are tethers, 1st generation aren’t.

Mixed people are white, whites aren’t.

The only real distinction are those who give them co-signs and those that don’t.
Maybe but that guy's post is essentially about why he can't freely call me a spic or any other slurs/dog whistles about my ethnicity which he's done multiple times

Back