Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I personally don't care if someone chooses to go third party, not vote (even if I disagree with it). Those two dudes come on here and fearmonger, attack people. Saying illegal immigration is the platform of the Democrats is fearmongering and an outright lie. Saying Democrats want NAMBLA (a pedophile organization) to be a thing is fearmongering and a lie.

You live in huts
You cut the clitoris off your own women
Let racist whites come and steal all your resources
Piss poor hygiene
Fled to another country cause you can't get nothing goin' in your own country
And when whites leave, the china man finna take more of your valuables

You can't tell me diddly squat about what to post and about a vote.

Posting this from Honduras of all places is hilarious.

Do we need to run a check on this dude too? Who in their right mind gives Trump cover like this when he’s demonizing his own people?

Trump got that info from Laura Loomer and JD Vance, it wasn’t no fake news shit.
😄at you tryna corner me for points
🤦🏾‍♂️youre coming off slow to me

The story about Haitians eating cats is fake news. Alexis Ferrell was the foundational black chick eating cats. Not Haitians. That black Ohio dude and Ohio residents who had whatever jealousy towards Haitians because of them working manufacturing jobs started that rumor. And Trumps dumb ass ran with it without fact checking. The moderators knew it was Alexis Ferrell and didn't bother to correct Trump and the public on it that was misled

😄at you tryna corner me for points
🤦🏾‍♂️youre coming off slow to me

The story about Haitians eating cats is fake news. Alexis Ferrell was the foundational black chick eating cats. Not Haitians. That black Ohio dude and Ohio residents who had whatever jealousy towards Haitians because of them working manufacturing jobs started that rumor. And Trumps dumb ass ran with it without fact checking. The moderators knew it was Alexis Ferrell and didn't bother to correct Trump and the public on it that was misled
Still giving cover. He knew exactly what the hell he was and is doing. It’s been debunked a thousand times everywhere and he still says it.

IMG_1631.gif

And still you got a million posts in here discrediting Kamala and you’ve got little to no posts on the entire forum demonizing Trump as much.

Still giving cover. He knew exactly what the hell he was and is doing. It’s been debunked a thousand times everywhere and he still says it.

View attachment 1387065

And still you got a million posts in here discrediting Kamala and you’ve got little to no posts on the entire forum demonizing Trump as much.
Take a breath.

Collect whatever points ya fishing for

It's Saturday morning yo. 😆

I just got home from work

Small increments yo

This is a kamala thread and I don't like her fakeness. I cursed Trump and wished death on this guy many times and the fucker just keeps coming back.😆

I'm not voting on emotions yo

Get a fucking life

View attachment 1387065

Only thing about Bedstuy with this is it’s consistent with him sarcastically saying he wanna see everything burn. Which is funny, but get the impression at least 50% of him truly means it. And so that explains his insistent Harris attacks. lol

Only thing about Bedstuy with this is it’s consistent with him sarcastically saying he wanna see everything burn. Which is funny, but get the impression at least 50% of him truly means it. And so that explains his insistent Harris attacks. lol
Don't do that. Aight?
Dont interfere and talk sideways yo
don't put words on my mouth.
I can speak for myself.
I got respect for you 12

Also, I said Chaos. There's a difference that I see you don't fundamentally understand..

And yes I don't like Kamala because she's dumb to me. Sorry

Carry on

Take a breath.

Collect whatever points ya fishing for

It's Saturday morning yo. 😆

I just got home from work

Small increments yo

This is a kamala thread and I don't like her fakeness. I cursed Trump and wished death on this guy many times and the fucker just keeps coming back.😆

I'm not voting on emotions yo

Get a fucking life
Get a life? Funny but irrelevant.

Aside from that, I take you at your word. I don’t agree with you much, but you seem genuine, so I won’t slander your name.

I never knew you were really Haitian. I guess the term tether is selective cause I’ve never seen you catch heat for being an immigrant, or descendant of immigrants, whichever you are.

Be easy. 🤝🏾

Don't do that. Aight?
Dont interfere and talk sideways yo
don't put words on my mouth.
I can speak for myself.
I got respect for you 12

Also, I said Chaos. There's a difference that I see you don't fundamentally understand..

And yes I don't like Kamala because she's dumb to me. Sorry

Carry on
Well if you like chaos so much.....why dont you move back to Haiti ? That way you can frolic in ya chaos & get away from this toxic nazi dems. :|

Back