Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

View attachment 1388540

I’m not speaking for him or truly 100% know if he means what I’m about to post, but I THINK what he is trying to state is the mods should be impartial and unbiased. So having a standard and adhering to that standard would make it easier for the posters to know what is and isn’t allowed.

I personally enjoy watching the fuckery but, the man has a valid point.

Yall act like these niggas are modding on some type of exorbitant salary.

Me personally I've had some rough moments with mods over the years but you do gotta take a step back and understand these guys are volunteering their free time cleaning up our bullshit while just trying to enjoy themselves.

There's a human element some of yall continue to miss.

I’ve literally had this argument with you already about having clear guidelines on this topic and others.

I try my best to it engage in this type of shit when it popping off and calling each other all type of disrespectful names.

I call for peace more than anybody on here even when I get out of hand with shit
I must have missed all this talk while my back is constantly getting kicked in. But thanks.

Yall act like these niggas are modding on some type of exorbitant salary.

Me personally I've had some rough moments with mods over the years but you do gotta take a step back and understand these guys are volunteering their free time cleaning up our bullshit while just trying to enjoy themselves.

There's a human element some of yall continue to miss.

I understand 100% what you stated. In the grand scheme of things this isn't that important, and the mods are volunteering to do this and it is greatly appreciated by myself and I'm sure many others on this board.

It still could help everyone a whole lot if things were standardized though. It wouldn't be as interesting or funny in my opinion, but it could help.

@Elzo69Renaissance
I also agree that some things are very nuanced, but some things are pretty straight forward too.

I hope Kamala starts being more specific in her responses
😐🤣😂😭🤪😁😏

dfcbb66a4ad109e0867e04ed158eb9b363b81927.jpg

28ef01924ca17478a5e00de00b8fd15bf12b2ad1.jpg

8294d8b720b8f3cb5f44377927d1151da470dafb.jpg

c8e1e1c23a2c5e8d5979cc28608d561063b67298.jpg

e168b48d14b2c2171090b54981431cbd2e6c32bf.jpg

e1b8bb71f5873b03ebbfbea1128ae7af2a10db78.jpg

2e9bfac539512e5c654e9f950d851703451562db.jpg

26736a7ac73b8418416981ffb0830974268bcb88.jpg

f9bd877bffcf3865f6f64e324b1dba98a15640da.jpg

4e7044a8a290b2f652501143e5c11be2e0d19ea9.jpg

db36202f4bd651d5f1544167467468f231cc85d8.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t give a fuck one way or the other about him.

My stance is

I have numerous post saying y’all need to have solid rules that’s enforced at all times and not when y’all feel like it.
They are enforced bro. Cracka is ok because we are black. Cain says onion instead of fag and you never said a word about it

So we're able to voice our grievances towards other posters on ABW as long as we articulate it well? Asking for a friend.

1727797998390.gif

I hope Kamala starts being more specific in her responses

This just me, she is going to have to do much more, there are no more debates and she's relying on interviews which many of times the interviewer won't ask her to be more detailed with her answers. If the interviewer does ask her a direct question, she pans off to something else that's not relatable to the question. Like are you listening to the question ma'am

That whole "I come from a middle-class family" is not going to sway voters. It's almost becoming insulting in a way. Fake Voters don't care at this point and it's becoming obvious with what's she doing when she says that line.

She really needs "in my opinion" a (hit) interview. She's not going the Breakfast Club I don't believe.

She needs a "grassroot" type interview to sway voters that's not fucking with her, those that don't like her, and those who think she's fake in order for her to win this race.

She has to answer tough questions to get people trust.

IMO, I think if she sits down with the Tariq dude or even maybe an Umar, and it's not a 'gotcha' moment, just talk policies and answer direct questions that black folks want her to answer, then she can really either crash out or blow trump outta the water.

If she give direct, transparent answers and be honest then she will see black folks riding for her in waves. You got 50/50, and I'm saying that to be fair, I believe there are more black folks that are either not voting, voting for trump than there are black folks voting for her,

Her Latino votes are down, she needs to do something for that community, like I stated earlier in this thread, the muslim community isn't really supporting her.

She has to have a HOMERUN interview for things to change in her favor. Right now, to me, she's not progressing, maybe more so declining.

Trump just has to be Trump, he has to just stay alive and stay in those battle ground states and keep his base and he may win.

She has to do more than what she's doing now

This interview was NOT it to me. She was very bland.

Is this VP debate a nothing burger event since folks like to say the VP can't do anything?

We really about to let folks lie to us again for 2 hours
VP debates don’t typically swing polls or anything. Might get some good moments out of it though. Won’t be anything like the Trump/Kamala debate mainly because Trump’s not in it, lol. Vance and Walz are fairly seasoned and controlled.

I’m watching but I’m not hyped. I think it’s going to be fairly dull. Walz will probably try to go viral like he did with the “weird” dig and Vance will dance around all of his and Trump’s nonsense. The attacks will be the typical rhetoric from each side, nothing new.

I hate to say this because I hate that politics have to be entertaining now, but I wish debates were a forum for exposures, lol. Like the candidates held onto some juicy info until the debate and revealed it and caught the opponent totally off guard, lol.

Back