Are you for gun control?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
How y’all gon talk that revolutionary talk but against having guns.

I guess we gotta hope white supremacy decides to to take a break on us and the world and treat us like regular people instead of dirt.

Bet.

has your gun saved you from racism?

China just put over million Muslims in a secret jail. I bet they wished they could have had the opportunity to fight for their freedom.
This is hilarious. The level of control, weapons and the power of propaganda in China there's nothing they could do.

England's knife crime is high because you can't own a gun. It's so bad I saw how there were proposed changes to how kitchen knives would have to be made with extremely rounded tips in order to be sold there.
Lol I always see this Glasgow is the most dangerous place in the UK and they made social changes like make it a national health crisis and that dramatically lowered violence in Scotland.

Knife crime in England refers to knife crime in London. Which is used as propaganda by the right wing to help support their narrative. By population knife crime in London isn't as big as it seems. Obviously if you just lost a family member that statistic doesn't matter.

If they really cared they could make the changes to fix this issue but they rather be seen to be acting tough.

For example The people who are committing knife crime and the people who are more likely to do so are people who have been expelled from school.

It's too late for any form of gun control there needs to be politicians who are willing to lose their jobs and career politicians treating the situation as a social and national crisis and change to policing.

Our school system is a nation crisis. That more of an issue along with a few thousand other stuff.

Gun control is low on my list.

shrugs
Yeah like knife crime it all fits in to one package lol why it needs to be treated as a social issue.

But let's just think about what you said schools is a national crisis and these uneducated people are getting easy access to guns? Still don't think there's a need for some form of control??

What I find funny about America and the United Kingdom to an extent. The arrogance of being the "best" means we can see proof of things working and say naaa it won't work in our country

Last edited:
Yeah like knife crime it all fits in to one package lol why it needs to be treated as a social issue.

But let's just think about what you said schools is a national crisis and these uneducated people are getting easy access to guns? Still don't think there's a need for some form of control??

Uneducated don’t mean you shouldn’t own a firearm. That’s just foolish.

The murder rate by gun is going down every year.

We are trending in the right direction but let folks tell y’all it’s a all time high.

We do need to reel in folks getting guns. That’s true.

But what mental health issues should stop somebody? That’s the big thing to me. And folks don’t always have mental issues to just click out one day

Back