Are you for gun control?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I didn't read the answers after seeing the poll so I won't expect any intelligent answers in here

But guns need to be banned right out

I said what I said

America the only 1st world country with this issue

Been around the world and everyone thinks America is retarded with these gun laws and how easy it is to get a gun.

Almost every country in Europe is rooted in white supremacy and they even tell black people not to go in the deep end of Greece

But none of them have this weird fetish with guns that America do.

Kids still fight in school and not pussy enough to bring guns

It's too late for you guys I'm afraid. To solve this issue by gettin' rid of guns you'd need force people to send the weapons they already have away and that won't happen.

Prolly be easier to solve the societal reasons behind the shootings

But yes some common sense laws are definitely needed

$63.49 billion (revenue for 2020) when the need to be rich isn't a concerning matter then the control will be. Until then the planned agenda will go on!

Don’t compare the US to countries where the white race is by far the majority.

We are very diverse here where black folks actually hold some sort of power. Don’t be bringing up no damn Australia or shit like Denmark.

They don’t have an issue with with white supremacy because it’s basically a white country.

They don’t have an issue with law enforcement on minorities.

Take a look at the bigger picture
Bro....no I'm in Europe right now and can tell you I've experienced more racism here than I ever did in America

Shit don't even make the news if a black person is beat up or murdered by racists because they are not a factor or important to them.

I keep seeing videos of Karen's calling the cops on black men and it goes viral.

Bruh in Europe that shit is more than a daily occurrence and they even warn you not to go to Poland or Greece or deep Russia cuz them neo nazis will kill you and get away with it.

But guns are banned so they don't basically have a gun culture or a weird fetish with it like Americans do.

Weed is also banned in almost every European country and you get jail time for getting caught with so much as 1 gram so there is no weed culture either in the same way as America.

Cuz it was banned

He is not, Jim Jeffries ( Australian comedian)

Breaks down why they had one mass shooting, banned guns and haven't had one since.

And he roasts Americans retardedness in the process

As proof of your claim...you just provided a standup routine. Lol. It takes maybe 30 seconds to google the NUMEROUS mass shootings that have happened in Australia. Some of them in recent years. Like...what are we talking about here?

I just hate the American mindstate and this American bubble.

Like America cant take anyones example on shit.

It comes to healthcare, you be like yo look at all these other countries doing it, and Americans be like it dont apply to us!

It comes to social democracys, you be like look! 10 out 10 of the happiest countries have a social democratic system, and Americans be like it dont apply to us.

Covid hit, and mfers was like, that cant come to America because its Murica! A year later, 500k dead. Most in the world.

Comes to gun control? You be like yo look at all these countries in the whole wide world that dont have this problem. And americans be like nope! Our situation is different because we are America!

I just hate this American bubble we live in, especially when you look at the fact that we fell the fuck off decades ago and been falling since.

As proof of your claim...you just provided a standup routine. Lol. It takes maybe 30 seconds to google the NUMEROUS mass shootings that have happened in Australia. Some of them in recent years. Like...what are we talking about here?
Lol I don't know about Australia or their mindset

But you won't find anything about Scandinavia besides breivik who was inspired by Americans

It comes to healthcare, you be like yo look at all these other countries doing it, and Americans be like it dont apply to us!

It comes to social democracys, you be like look! 10 out 10 of the happiest countries have a social democratic system, and Americans be like it dont apply to us.

Covid hit, and mfers was like, that cant come to America because its Murica! A year later, 500k dead. Most in the world.

Comes to gun control? You be like yo look at all these countries in the whole wide world that dont have this problem. And americans be like nope! Our situation is different because we are America!

I just hate this American bubble we live in, especially when you look at the fact that we fell the fuck off decades ago and been falling since.

I understand what you're saying. And people DO fall into that trap. But if we're being honest, there are usually MAD different valid points about why certain things work in other places and would never work here.

/thread

They won't listen to you tho

Literally the most backwards country in the 1st world, from not using the metric system to having 21 as a drinking age

Bruh by 21 you retired from partying

How many murders a year is by gun.

Not counting suicide because I’m pretty’s sure that number is bigger that somebody killing somebody else

I know for a fact gun violence dont crack the top 10 here

I didn't read the answers after seeing the poll so I won't expect any intelligent answers in here

But guns need to be banned right out

I said what I said

America the only 1st world country with this issue

Been around the world and everyone thinks America is retarded with these gun laws and how easy it is to get a gun.

Almost every country in Europe is rooted in white supremacy and they even tell black people not to go in the deep end of Greece

But none of them have this weird fetish with guns that America do.

Kids still fight in school and not pussy enough to bring guns

I've lived abroad and trust me It's not just europe that thinks Americans fetish with guns is crazy. Lol. Our country definitely is unique when it comes to guns.

I must admit though I have a bit of firearms and ammo myself and I'm in the middle on the subject. I definitely think it needs to be more stringent to get access to certain types of weapons and ammo but I also understand why some people are opposed to trusting our government with the process.

I definitely don't think this country can do like Australia, though. It's so many firearms in circulation in this country and so many paranoid folks who would never sell them back to the government like they did in Australia. Shit right when COVID-19 was at it's peak I remember seeing so many 1st time people buying firearms and ammo. I was in a sporting goods store looking at scopes and I overheard a lady talking to the sales person while filling out her forms about this being he 1st firearm and never even dealing with one in the past. It was hard to find ammo for any higher caliber weapon but it's getting better now.

How many murders a year is by gun.

Not counting suicide because I’m pretty’s sure that number is bigger that somebody killing somebody else

I know for a fact gun violence dont crack the top 10 here
Lmao fam chicago alone has 500+ killings by guns a year and atleast 3000 injuries, at least!

What would crack the top ten if not guns? Death by snu snu?

Back