Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
If it's not a date, why does it matter who it is? lol If they're just "hanging out" it shouldn't matter if it's a new friend. But ok, yall can keep frontin lol
You see yu goofed right there yu never ever said yu talking bout new friends so maybe yu need to go back and reread the op. Smiles

I hope u use that same logic with a nigga you're dating and he's going to "hang out"
Me too my brotha, me too :cry:

Lol but for real we all know the thought of your significant other hanging with someone of the opposite sex would rub you the wrong way, but like I said just because me or you or anyone else wouldn't like it, that don't make it a date dude.

Reactions: Az
Goes back to my other scenario u hid from lol

If ur dude was fuckin a chick named maria every thursday before yall were dating, would he have to stop now that yall are together? WOuld be pretty selfish of u if u made him stop.
Nah see he don't gotta stop.
Let me tell yu sum bout me I ain't asking nobody to do nada.
If he fucking Maria yu betta believe he not fuckin me but why her name gotta be Maria tho? Huhhhh

You see yu goofed right there yu never ever said yu talking bout new friends so maybe yu need to go back and reread the op. Smiles

That was in response to @MzLyricist when she brought up new friends, readddddddddddddd my nigga
Me too my brotha, me too :cry:

Lol but for real we all know the thought of your significant other hanging with someone of the opposite sex would rub you the wrong way, but like I said just because me or you or anyone else wouldn't like it, that don't make it a date dude.

Keep that same energy when your nigga says he's pickin up keisha to "hang out". Lol u can front on here, but I know u my nigga lol

Nah see he don't gotta stop.
Let me tell yu sum bout me I ain't asking nobody to do nada.
If he fucking Maria yu betta believe he not fuckin me but why her name gotta be Maria tho? Huhhhh

That's pretty selfish of u maam.

Spit them facts ladies, spit them facts!

All those reactions and capin aint gon get u the drawers my nigga lol

That was in response to @MzLyricist when she brought up new friends, readddddddddddddd my nigga

Keep that same energy when your nigga says he's pickin up keisha to "hang out". Lol u can front on here, but I know u my nigga lol

Lmfaoooo

well, technically speaking

a date is referencing the day the event takes place hence the saying "lets make it a date".

you can go on outings and they not be anything romantically involved, however, the dynamic does change depending on the dynamics of the people at play

a date is referencing the day the event takes place hence the saying "lets make it a date".

you can go on outings and they not be anything romantically involved, however, the dynamic does change depending on the dynamics of the people at play

AP always dropping words of wisdom

Nope Ik who yu was talking to but this is a open discussion is it not? Tyvm tho sir
Selfish? Nah
Selfish would be me going into sum tryin to
change him/her when I can go out and find someone who's already in the same frame
of mind as me.
If I'm keeping my man satisfied in the bedroom and intellectually he's not drifting nowhere.
Yes it happened to me pastense but I'm wiser
and older now.
So if he steps outside our relationship I'm gonna text him please just leave the key on the counter on ya way out.
Ain't got time for kiddy shit.

Exactlyyy

Yes I have but that's besides the point.
Nah I'm agreeing with the part about the dynamics and the people.

He's saying the dynamic changes the type of date it is, but they're all dates. Put the blunt down b lol

He's saying the dynamic changes the type of date it is, but they're all dates. Put the blunt down b lol
Omg well what I'm saying is like I previously stated it depends on the people and the situation that changes the whole shit BBBBB!!

Back