Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
It's NOT a date. Why people gotta be so extra. If you go somewhere to chill with a friend and you don't view eachother in that manner. You guys are strictly platonic. And y'all just decide to go hang out somewhere it ain't no damn date.

Why can't we hang out? I'm sure she'll like me. I mean it wouldn't be a date or nothing, so no worries.
Nah........

That ain't how the real world works

Now if she was to call/text me that she ran into you Chili's or something and yall chatted it up, cool

But yall ain't planning to go out. That's a date. And then yall gotta die

It's NOT a date. Why people gotta be so extra. If you somewhere to chill with a friend and you don't view eachother in that manner. You guys are strictly platonic. And y'all just decide to go hang out somewhere it ain't no damn date.

I'll pose the same question to u then lol Would u let ur nigga go "hang out" with women one on one, as long as he says it aint "a date"?

Nah........

Now if she was to call/text me that she ran into you Chili's or something and yall chatted it up, cool

lmaooooooooo nigga I'm talking about 2 people WHO PLAN the evening, not bumpin into eachother. Did u even read the OP?

I'm saying we can front all day, but I know damn well yall talkin alot of shit yall wouldn't be cool with off line. But I get it, lets just keep frontin

lmaooooooooo nigga I'm talking about 2 people WHO PLAN the evening, not bumpin into eachother. Did u even read the OP?
I skimmed it......

EVEN STILL! If yall ain't feeling each other, you just going out together. Do you go on dates with ya female family members? What about ya male friends?

Reactions: Az
I skimmed it......

EVEN STILL! If yall ain't feeling each other, you just going out together. Do you go on dates with ya female family members? What about ya male friends?

Go back and read the OP b lol

Nah........

rexfeatures_8588024b.jpg

date.jpeg