Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
I think it's fine and I know his wife personally matter a fact when I was with my ex and my bestie was at our place, my ex would leave for work and leave me and my bestie there. (ALL ALONE)
(Watches y'all in disgust) Lmao
If you know what yu got and ya s/o is true there shouldn't be any concerns.
If someone got insrcurities but yu ain't given them reason to have em I'd say work on ya confidence bruh.
Would you be okay with YOUR man hanging with his bestie(female) the way you hang with yours?

And there's a difference between leaving yall two alone (which is still dumb) and my girl saying she's going to the movies/dinner/etc alone with her "bestie". Let's be real for once b lol

If he's true and she was his bestie before I met him?
I knew he had a bestie before gettin in a relationship.
Do yu really think it's fair to try and change someone for your benefit?
That's a yes I'm not insecure and if he want that then he can get gone. Not fighting or killing myself for someone who ain't true.

No but I am asking YOU, would YOU be okay with your man hanging with his bestie the way you hang with yours. Same conditions and all.
It's a simple yes or no.

I ain't judging you or anything. I legit just wanna know.

If he was fuckin a chick named tasha every Thursday before yall were together, should he stop now that yall are together? Or u wouldn't want him to change to benefit u?

Nah yu see if he want this ass that shit better done stopped before hand but ok leave it to yu to change the whole scenario cause someone don't agree wit yu.
Dejavu. Lol

Nah yu see if he want this ass that shit better done stopped before hand but ok leave it to yu to change the whole scenario cause someone don't agree wit yu.
Dejavu. Lol

How sway! lol I'm using ur logic. U said it wouldn't be right for u to try to change something he was doing before yall started dating. So I wanted to see if you would use that same logic with a different scenario or just use it to back the argument u were trying to make lol

No but I am asking YOU, would YOU be okay with your man hanging with his bestie the way you hang with yours. Same conditions and all.
It's a simple yes or no.

I ain't judging you or anything. I legit just wanna know.

tumblr_n8fbh7Oq4k1rxm95zo1_500.gif

Well the way I see it my ex had no concerns and if he had been as true as me he would of got the same treatment.
With that being said it just depends on the people and the situation.
Not everybody is low and dirty that's all.
Even tho most are.

That's a yes I'm not insecure and if he want that then he can get gone. Not fighting or killing myself for someone who ain't true.
It's right there ^^

Back