Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
imo thats an extreme example too. I don't ask ppl I just now met to go to the museum with me one to one. I'd wonder why they gotta be alone.

don't get me wrong, I don't want a man that needs to be babysat. why does he want to see her alone tho?

Cuz it's a date

Cuz it's a date
I don't think it's a date unless specified. I have the kids of family friends that I aint seen in 20 yrs take me out to museums when I'm passing through their city and one of my parents gives them a call to make sure I'm safe/seeing the sites or whatever the hell.

I've had engaged men I worked with invite me to lunch cuz they wanted feedback on something in a less formal environment. No shots were shooted and nothing was behind it.

do u know how crazy I would've looked in those situations if I referred to the outing with my fam friend's son or my former colleagues as "dates"? lol

"nah nigga I owed u a burger cuz u closed up early that one time. that was it. sorry u got it confused"

If I went to eat or to a movie with my bestie hell nah that ain't no damn date...

I don't think it's a date unless specified. I have the kids of family friends that I aint seen in 20 yrs take me out to museums when I'm passing through their city and one of my parents gives them a call to make sure I'm safe/seeing the sites or whatever the hell.

I've had engaged men I worked with invite me to lunch cuz they wanted feedback on something in a less formal environment. No shots were shooted and nothing was behind it.

do u know how crazy I would've looked in those situations if I referred to the outing with my fam friend's son or my former colleagues as "dates"? lol

"nah nigga I owed u a burger cuz u closed up early that one time. that was it. sorry u got it confused"

Others have already explained this on the last page. A date doesn't mean u gotta fuck after or that you both are an item, it just means its a date. W.e tho.

Ur nigga will be able to go out one on one with chicks as long as he says "its not a date"

If I went to eat or to a movie with my bestie hell nah that ain't no damn date...

I see u refused to read the opening post. I said male and female. Unless ur "bestie" is a male , then he's ...... well uk

Lol nah but I use to go to the club with him whenever he's in town from Houston.
But if we grabbed a bite to eat still wouldn't be a date.

Lol nah but I use to go to the club with him whenever he's in town from Houston.
But if we grabbed a bite to eat still wouldn't be a date.

So not only does he go on dates with chicks he takes them to the night club while his wife is @ home? lmaoooooooo ok

Not in my eyes I don't even think of him as no type of date. Just my bestie.

Apparently there's only one type of date. The answer is obvious, I'm off that. I'm finding out new things in this thread lol

How the wife look @Azlyn?

Not in my eyes I don't even think of him as no type of date. Just my bestie.

lmaooo uh huh, I wish a chick would say "oh that's just my bestie, we're going out to dinner" , that bitch will be single when she got back.

I'ma try that one day "yo baby, I'm taking keisha to the movies, i'll be back around 1am, don't stay up"

@Azlyn as a woman you think that's cool? I understand that's your bestie but what if the shoe was on the other foot?
I think it's fine and I know his wife personally matter a fact when I was with my ex and my bestie was at our place, my ex would leave for work and leave me and my bestie there. (ALL ALONE)
(Watches y'all in disgust) Lmao
If you know what yu got and ya s/o is true there shouldn't be any concerns.
If someone got insrcurities but yu ain't given them reason to have em I'd say work on ya confidence bruh.

There's a difference between being secure in ur relationship and just being flat out naive.

Back