Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
i've gone to the movies with my homeboys... on multiple occasions..

i've gone to eat with just my homeboys... on multiple occasions..

i have female friends i've just hung out with before, and it wasn't a date...

i consider a date to have some type of mutually shared interest in each other at play..

if yall just cool and hanging out... it's not a date...

i've gone to the movies with my homeboys... on multiple occasions..

i've gone to eat with just my homeboys... on multiple occasions..

i have female friends i've just hung out with before, and it wasn't a date...

i consider a date to have some type of mutually shared interest in each other at play..

if yall just cool and hanging out... it's not a date...
Homie date

It's been said multiple times, a date doesn't automatically = a romantic date lol but w.e

Homie date
y can't we just be hanging out?

cuz i mean it's like this....

if i'm on a date, and someone hit me up like "where u at?" immma say "on a date, i'll catch up with u later" or not respond at all...

but if i'm just hanging out my response might be"oh i'm down the wing spot with naldo...tryna come through?"

i'd invite people to a hang out session, i ain't inviting people to my date....

that's just one difference... ut i'm sure there's plenty more

It's a homie date. You can call it a hang out, chillin, coolin.

Issa date. Homie date. That's what I'll call it.

lol idk why you're stressing about 2 men going out together when the OP clearly said 1 man and 1 woman

lol idk why you're stressing about 2 men going out together when the OP clearly said 1 man and 1 woman
Nigga we past the OP lol

Yall trying to force ya definition of a date.....when it suits yall. What parents and they kids gotta do with OP? Nothing but yall jumped on it.

So a male and female take out of their day to meet and converse with each other at a designated spot isn't a date? WTF is it?

If you're not attracted to the person then why go? To yipyap to keekee with each other lol nah b

So a male and female take out of their day to meet and converse with each other at a designated spot isn't a date? WTF is it?

If you're not attracted to the person then why go? To yipyap to keekee with each other lol nah b
Yes, according to some men and women can be 'friends'

You take your son on dates?

Now you worrying about the scenarios, you changed that shit up like 5 post in on page 1. lol

I haven't changed it once lol I didn't think I had to walk yall hand through it. If 2 people are going to the movies that didn't bump into eachother at the movies, it was planned lol

But aight, I'm tired of repeating myself lol

Now you worrying about the scenarios, you changed that shit up like 5 post in on page 1. lol
I just read the first 3 pages and he changed it up like 4x lol

From 2 ppl going out, to a day planned together, to him taking your girl out, to parents taking they kids out

I think he asked one of prospects if she enjoyed they date and she hit him with, that wasn't a date.....

qRM4yOY.gif

Back