Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It a Date or Not?

Is It A Date?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Besides it's my opinion I ain't say I'm trying to get it put in the big book bruh. Lol

He calling you an idiot b

giphy.gif

Issa LIE.
Like I said if he strays he can stay gone but yu see yu can't base everything on ya own situation well for yourself yu can but not for everybody.
What most aren't even putting into play on what I'm saying like can y'all say the relationship y'all was in and they strayed that y'all relationship was great in the bedroom and communication wise?

Like I said if he strays he can stay gone but yu see yu can't base everything on ya own situation well for yourself yu can but not for everybody.
What most aren't even putting into play on what I'm saying like can y'all say the relationship y'all was in and they strayed that y'all relationship was great in the bedroom and communication wise?
According to you he won't stray. I won't necessarily say what you said. It may work for some but not everybody.

You having a mans mind and having bomb sex won't necessarily make him not stray. SOME men will stray and SOME will stay.

Don't mean they will either like all your doing is stating your opinion as I am mine it's not that serious.

According to you he won't stray. I won't necessarily say what you said. It may work for some but not everybody.

You having a mans mind and having bomb sex won't necessarily make him not stray. SOME men will stray and SOME will stay.
Yes I said he won't stray if you got him physically mentally and emotionally. If he does he's no bueno and not worth the effort.

Yes I said he won't stray if you got him physically mentally and emotionally. If he does he's no bueno and not worth the effort.
While I disagree with the first half, I do think if a man does stray and y'all have a great bond, he isn't worth the effort.

There is simply no set rules to keep a man or woman from straying is all I'm saying. People stray for various reasons.

I know that I'm not saying it's for all men cause tbh most of them are boys that do this...

"Plan" ain't anywhere in this OP, slim

And how the scenario change from 2 single people, to 1 single person and the other in a relationship ?

How do two people go to the museum or dinner together and not plan it? Does one jump into the car midway? Yall reaching like crazy man lol

How do two people go to the museum or dinner together and not plan it? Does one jump into the car midway? Yall reaching like crazy man lol

ChiCity mentioned it early. If those 2 people happened to bump into each other while they where out.

That shit does happen,b

You've never ran into a person (male or female) and been like " I'm going to such-n-such, you tryin to roll"

I'm trying to figure out why Goldie keep skipping the question of him and his male friends going on dates

I mean, if the catch all for two ppl being out together at a planned time and place is a date, then it's safe to assume he goes on dates with his male friends right?

I'm trying to figure out why Goldie keep skipping the question of him and his male friends going on dates

I mean, if the catch all for two ppl being out together at a planned time and place is a date, then it's safe to assume he goes on dates with his male friends right?

I don't go to the movies or dinner one on one with men b, Idk where you're going with this lol

ChiCity mentioned it early. If those 2 people happened to bump into each other while they where out.

That shit does happen,b

You've never ran into a person (male or female) and been like " I'm going to such-n-such, you tryin to roll"

Didn't think I needed to specify this, if I meant randomly bump into someone i would've said it.

And if I'm saying I meant "planned' why is this still an argument?

naw, cuz i'd go most places with my homeboys too....

it's only a date if all interested in eachother like that

I don't go to the movies or dinner one on one with men b, Idk where you're going with this lol

Didn't think I needed to specify this, if I meant randomly bump into someone i would've said it.

And if I'm saying I meant "planned' why is this still an argument?
But you go to the bar, lounge, game, etc

Your thesis is that two being out planned together is a date right

Back