Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is emotional abuse a real thing?

lmaooooooooooooo @ this extreme ass example. So she knows NOBODY else but this nigga, no family no friends no pastors, no nothing, he's all she knows in her entire miserable existence is this nigga? lol

Even then she can still get a fuckin job like everybody else.

goldie, sometimes, its like this

i know you've heard a pimp say they make love to their mind...if a dude get all up in a woman's psyche, he absolutely can make her feel like NO one else will want her if she leaves, NO one will believe her if she tells, NO one wants to be her friend, etc...

its not different from mental slavery brah

I find it hard to believe that a person knows no one else. Not even a coworker, a damn stranger on the street. I guess I'll have to be in those shoes to know but I know me, and I know I'm going to get out, dead or alive because abuse is something I don't have to take.

i know you've heard a pimp say they make love to their mind...if a dude get all up in a woman's psyche, he absolutely can make her feel like NO one else will want her if she leaves, NO one will believe her if she tells, NO one wants to be her friend, etc...

If she's a weak minded mf it's HER FAULT.

If a scam artist tricks u, who's fault is that?

Were you birthed by a woman Goldie? got damn man

y'all the 'worst kind of people'

lol i'm just a realist b and this isn't about genders cuz this whole thread derived from a discussion of men being "emotionally abused".

I find it hard to believe that a person knows no one else. Not even a coworker, a damn stranger on the street. I guess I'll have to be in those shoes to know but I know me, and I know I'm going to get out, dead or alive because abuse is something I don't have to take.

If she's a weak minded mf it's HER FAULT.

If a scam artist tricks u, who's fault is that?

must be two sides then

ya'll the same ones who was in the cheating thread saying that your s/o shouldnt be talking to other people, but if a person is getting abused, its their fault they dont know/talk to anyone else?

i really implore ya'll to talk to some domestic violence situations. Ya'll tripping

lol i'm just a realist b and this isn't about genders cuz this whole thread derived from a discussion of men being "emotionally abused".

how are you a realist denying these things that are VERY much REAL?!?!

This is lost on goldie, I tried to explain exactly this to him but bruh didn't wanna hear it. Apparently people can just up and leave after years of co-dependence.

must be two sides then

ya'll the same ones who was in the cheating thread saying that your s/o shouldnt be talking to other people, but if a person is getting abused, its their fault they dont know/talk to anyone else?

i really implore ya'll to talk to some domestic violence situations. Ya'll tripping

lmaoooooooooo dont do that! When have I ever said "She cant talk to NOBODY!" , really dude? lol

If u can show me where i said my girl cant have female friends I'll leave the site

This is lost on goldie, I tried to explain exactly this to him but bruh didn't wanna hear it. Apparently people can just up and leave after years of co-dependence.

Explain to me why somebody can't leave

First yall came with this extreme example like this mf never met anybody else on earth but their s/o, but even then , why can't they get a job and pay for a place like everybody fuckin else?

must be two sides then

I never said my s/o couldn't talk to anyone else. What kinda dumb shit is that? Please quote me.

I know a few people who were abused. Two who happen to be my best friends.

Do you believe prostitutes that have pimps are victims?

First yall came with this extreme example like this mf never met anybody else on earth but their s/o, but even then , why can't they get a job and pay for a place like everybody fuckin else?

bruh i said there are women out of the workforce for years so tell me how they gonna pay for a place to live on minimum wage. I'll wait

lmaoooooooooo dont do that! When have I ever said "She cant talk to NOBODY!" , really dude? lol

If u can show me where i said my girl cant have female friends I'll leave the site

you might not...but thats you...there are men and women, that exist to try and pry ANY an EVERY outside influence from their s/o lives, making them the ONLY person they deal with

I told you, its not so flagrant to the point where ya'll can just be like "aww hell naw"...ya'll act like people be divulging this information on the first date

shit, for the most part, happens over time. The duration varies, but still, its not something thats just instantaneous

bruh i said there are women out of the workforce for years so tell me how they gonna pay for a place to live on minimum wage. I'll wait

Get 2 jobs like everybody else until u can get a better one.

Get 2 jobs like everybody else until u can get a better one.

i knew this was your rebuttal, lol. I hate you b

so she can do that plus feed herself and children and all other expenses of living she might have. you living in an alternate universe

and as far as public housing it's not always easy to get this assistance-at least not immediately.

you might not...but thats you...there are men and women, that exist to try and pry ANY an EVERY outside influence from their s/o lives, making them the ONLY person they deal with

I told you, its not so flagrant to the point where ya'll can just be like "aww hell naw"...ya'll act like people be divulging this information on the first date

shit, for the most part, happens over time. The duration varies, but still, its not something thats just instantaneous

If you allow somebody to make u cut every and everybody in the world off, guess what? It' your fault

Back