Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is emotional abuse a real thing?

My hoes better get to fucking work lol

But hell yeah they are different, unless they are mentally handicapped or legit sex slaves no one is making them hit the stroll and suck dick. They chose to be out there, they are by no means victims. Dont save em AP.

We really are the polar opposites

Wait youre a pimp now?

what in the tyler perry hell

Thank you, I'm right again.

gallery-1462115295-obama-mic-drop.gif

"Right" is subjective

How is empathy a survival skill, altruistic behaviors in the wild will get you killed.
I agree with the last part though
something about group survival. giving a damn bout if the others make it too. giving each other directions to avoid a lion n so on. it was complicated n i got a headache so my explanation gon be shit but if ur interested i can get u the deets l8r.

Goldie I don't think anybody is disputing that, it's the process and time it may take to leave the abusive relationship that's being debated

That's what YALL are debating, all I ever said is that we all have choices, which yall agree that I'm right about. That's all I care about.

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif

How is empathy a survival skill, altruistic behaviors in the wild will get you killed.
I agree with the last part though
Altruistic behaviors strengthen the pack or tribe, they're essential at least on a basic level in order for the tribe or pack to survive. I.E. raising and protecting your young

Altruistic behaviors strengthen the pack or tribe, they're essential at least on a basic level in order for the tribe or pack to survive. I.E. raising and protecting your young
Genius Joshua doin his thang n saving me keystrokes

Back