Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is an 18 year old a child to you?!

Is an 18 year old a child to you?!

• Total voters
Yes. Mainly because lack of knowledge to me. I don’t think 21 year olds are children unless compared to somebody 35.

What cant they do is the question

They can do anything a 30 year old can do besides drink.

Lol, but like I said, we don't equip our 16 to 25 year olds with resources and responsibilities, because old motherfuckers like me wanna hold on to everything, therefore we calling 21 year olds kids to hide our shame lol.

Telling them they have time to do this and time to do that.

Letting them figure shit out on their own.

Lol. Adulthood is a process that is supposed to be guided. Lol, you not supposed to become an adult with nothing but your own wits.

If somebody leave home at 16 and has an apartment at 18 and a stable job you not gonna call them a kid

I was gonna argue that 18 year olds are mentally kids but if more 18 year olds acted like adults then nobody would call them kids

Also you can’t be a kid after living roughly 20% of your life already
More like 30% of your life and when your old you become a shell of yourself

If somebody leave home at 16 and has an apartment at 18 and a stable job you not gonna call them a kid

I was gonna argue that 18 year olds are mentally kids but if more 18 year olds acted like adults then nobody would call them kids

Also you can’t be a kid after living roughly 20% of your life already
I was 17, had an apartment still in high school. Was I an adult or still a kid that just had life forced that on me? Doing everything that y'all say makes an 18 year old an adult, just because an 18 year old have those things doesn't mean their an adult yet

Some people are where they need to be mentally, physically, socially at 18 some aren't but as long as I can remember that has been the baseline for entry into adulthood.

So no at 18 you are no longer a child.

I was 17, had an apartment still in high school. Was I an adult or still a kid that just had life forced that on me? Doing everything that y'all say makes an 18 year old an adult
good thing the age in question is 18 so your example doesn’t really make any case against what I’m saying

To clear anything up, yes you’re a kid

I think true adult hood starts between 25 and 30. Closer to 30.

An 18 year cant be a child if an 8 year old is a child.

But an 18 year old cant be an adult if a 30 year id an adult.

Its something in between. Young adult is something that needs to be an actual thing in society.

I think true adult hood starts between 25 and 30. Closer to 30.

An 18 year cant be a child if an 8 year old is a child.

But an 18 year old cant be an adult if a 30 year id an adult.

Its something in between. Young adult is something that needs to be an actual thing in society.
lol so nobody is a true adult at 23 after graduating college

Yeah okay

Back