Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is #AmINext the next #MeToo or just a branch off the tree?

Is this common practice there? I honestly don't know

I'm curious to know why niggas are saying this is messed up or wrong or whatever. Regardless of if I agree with you or not, I really wanna know what specifically cats think is wrong with this?

I'm curious to know why niggas are saying this is messed up or wrong or whatever. Regardless of if I agree with you or not, I really wanna know what specifically cats think is wrong with this?
b/c the burden of proof should be on the females and not some anonymous tweet sent to someone else

not my thoughts, but theirs

b/c the burden of proof should be on the females and not some anonymous tweet sent to someone else

not my thoughts, but theirs

The burden of proof of what?

It's just women on Twitter telling their own stories about allegedly being raped. Nobody is complaining them together, saying they are legitimate and then giving that information to the public.

Hope that makes sense.

It's just women on Twitter telling their own stories about allegedly being raped. Nobody is complaining them together, saying they are legitimate and then giving that information to the public.

Hope that makes sense.
oh i agree with you

i guess we gonna have to wait for one of them dudes to chime in

Hope that makes sense.

They are posting pics of dudes that they say raped them with no evidence.

You dont see how that can be viewed as foul

They are posting pics of dudes that they say raped them with no evidence.

You dont see how that can be viewed as foul

If I was a woman and I was raped, why would it be foul for me to post the picture of and a warning about the cat who raped me?

Do you feel like the women should not tell anyone that they were raped and by who?

If I was a woman and I was raped, why would it be foul for me to post the picture of and a warning about the cat who raped me?

Do you feel like the women should not tell anyone that they were raped and by who?

Women lie about rape at a high rate

I already did.

Ppl lie all the time. So putting that out with no evidence is not right.

No you didn't. I asked two very clear questions. One of them was even a 'yes' or 'no' question. Here they are again:

what if it's just the first domino?

I mean, to your point, it seems even serious stories that get posted to social media tend to have some "tea" affiliations with it or they get sensationalized for retweets and likes, but what if the female, for whatever reason uses it as a means to get the word out to as many people as possible to warn them?

I guess I can see using social media as means to get the word out about a potential rapist, but then that leads to other questions like why didn't the female go to the police initially? If the man served time for the crime, should be punished for the rest of his life? Or what if the woman is telling a complete lie? it's a slippery slope.

Back