Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters
At leasy you're consistent on this but many who hold your position aren't. my point was that regardless of it's organic or not there's still a very vocal group of people who will say any inclusion, organic or not, of a gay character is "forcing it". There's been gay characters introduced organically to characters/storylines in shows that have been met with backlash. i'm not for "turning" characters gay either. How many people just bashed Moonlight as a film simply because the main character was gay? That was something that came from the mouths of quite a few people or said it only got acclam because it was a movie with that had a gay male character as the lead as opposed to simply being a really good film?

True, the same goes when people of different races are introduced. Some people are just unrepentant bigots. There's no changing that.

Lol but when black women and black lbgqt say this they being divisive

Ya'll dudes keep saying untrue shit and then patting each other on the back. The oppressors say there is no problem. They say we're making up shit. No one is saying that black women and black lbgtq people are making up anything.

The oppressor also came up with the "All Lives Matter" to be divsive and deflective. "All Black Lives Matter" serves a similar purpose in that it's making an argument about who the slogan covers as opposed to what is being done to help the people involved. Again, everyone on here that says this is divisive has made the point that women and LBGTQ people are included in the original umbrella all this marching is already being done to help them. Every argument you guys make against this whole thing being divisive is basically counter to arguments that nobody on the other side even made.

This is all silly anyway. We're sitting here arguing about this meaning there is a divide as a result of it, so by definition, it is divisive. Whether you believe it should be divisive or not is a different question. It's simply a matter of fact that it is divisive so that debate is done.

Ya'll dudes keep saying untrue shit and then patting each other on the back. The oppressors say there is no problem. They say we're making up shit. No one is saying that black women and black lbgtq people are making up anything.

The oppressor also came up with the "All Lives Matter" to be divsive and deflective. "All Black Lives Matter" serves a similar purpose in that it's making an argument about who the slogan covers as opposed to what is being done to help the people involved. Again, everyone on here that says this is divisive has made the point that women and LBGTQ people are included in the original umbrella all this marching is already being done to help them. Every argument you guys make against this whole thing being divisive is basically counter to arguments that nobody on the other side even made.

This is all silly anyway. We're sitting here arguing about this meaning there is a divide as a result of it, so by definition, it is divisive. Whether you believe it should be divisive or not is a different question. It's simply a matter of fact that it is divisive so that debate is done.

Again your surface level with it. You admitted that black women and lgqt have legit concerns. You also have to admit that if they don’t feel included or respected as much that it’s also legit. Saying All Black Lives matter was only offensive to niggas who don’t like gays or want to hear women talk about what they go through in the community. @Mister literally gave the remedy on how this can be handled pages ago. Y’all took great offense at this because you automatically felt it was a dig at you personally. Is saying all black lives matter the same as white people saying all lives matter? Not at all. All Lives matter was in direct opposition to black lives matter. All Black Lives Matter is not the even close. Y’all post that one Billy Porter comment like it destroyed your psyche. When niggas literally been saying faggots and tranny are disgusting since forever. You don’t think that hypocritical at all?

We not seeing eye to eye here because in reality y’all feel attacked so y’all ain’t going to want to listen. And I can’t make you I can say how I think it’s weak and gaslighting.

The divide is based on y’all not wanting to include them or acknowledge that they have very valid reasons not to feel heard. Why Khoryn Gaines ain’t get the same support as Freddie Gray?

Looks like a gay white man and trans black man LBGT issue.

Why when a gay/trans person is killed they think it’s a straight male issue and when they black it’s a straight black male issue and some Prejudice shit that is happening.

Lol the dudes are killing because they say they found out somebody was trans so obviously they id as straight hence the whole enraged crime of passion. This will never happen but if we get to the root of this would a trans have to hide themselves if it wasn’t an open danger? If gays were more accepted would niggas be in a rage if they found out they liked a trans person?

Lol the dudes are killing because they say they found out somebody was trans so obviously they id as straight hence the whole enraged crime of passion. This will never happen but if we get to the root of this would a trans have to hide themselves if it wasn’t an open danger? If gays were more accepted would niggas be in a rage if they found out they liked a trans person?

Y’all see this bullshit.

If you a man. You will forever be a man. Lying to someone and saying you’re not a man and you do something sexual to that person it is rape and however that person deals with you be it death or breaking you damn skull is all fair game

Y’all see this bullshit.

If you a man. You will forever be a man. Lying to someone and saying you’re not a man and you do something sexual to that person it is rape and however that person deals with you be it death or breaking you damn skull is all fair game

Ok

Again your surface level with it. You admitted that black women and lgqt have legit concerns. You also have to admit that if they don’t feel included or respected as much that it’s also legit. Saying All Black Lives matter was only offensive to niggas who don’t like gays or want to hear women talk about what they go through in the community. @Mister literally gave the remedy on how this can be handled pages ago. Y’all took great offense at this because you automatically felt it was a dig at you personally. Is saying all black lives matter the same as white people saying all lives matter? Not at all. All Lives matter was in direct opposition to black lives matter. All Black Lives Matter is not the even close. Y’all post that one Billy Porter comment like it destroyed your psyche. When niggas literally been saying faggots and tranny are disgusting since forever. You don’t think that hypocritical at all?

We not seeing eye to eye here because in reality y’all feel attacked so y’all ain’t going to want to listen. And I can’t make you I can say how I think it’s weak and gaslighting.

The divide is based on y’all not wanting to include them or acknowledge that they have very valid reasons not to feel heard. Why Khoryn Gaines ain’t get the same support as Freddie Gray?

No one is being surface level with this. You're just ignoring points and arguing what you want to argue. No one was freaking about the "All Black Lives Matter" slogan. Look at all the responses in here. It's not making us mad. We just think it's stupid to throw that slogan around because all of us believe that Black Lives Matter includes all black people. Now if for some reason, those groups believe their concerns aren't being met. That's fine. They can voice those opinions. All we're saying is that they shouldn't do it in a way that is divisive and takes away from the focus we are putting towards a problem that affects all black people.

Now you can come in and say that such a thing isn't happening, but your buddy Race has already proven that to be untrue. She's given you evidence from other people making cases that are clearly divisive. She herself is making comments that are divisive. We all need to do a better job of listening to each other. I admit that. But trying to blame black men for all the worlds problems is not the way to do that.

And once again, black women and black lbgtq people are complaining because they feel their unique problems aren't being addressed. I'm asking you right now. Name one problem to unique to black men that is being addressed right now. If you can't, and it is true that the only problems being addressed right now are the ones that affect all black people, then tell me. What is the problem here?

No one is being surface level with this. You're just ignoring points and arguing what you want to argue. No one was freaking about the "All Black Lives Matter" slogan. Look at all the responses in here. It's not making us mad. We just think it's stupid to throw that slogan around because all of us believe that Black Lives Matter includes all black people. Now if for some reason, those groups believe their concerns aren't being met. That's fine. They can voice those opinions. All we're saying is that they shouldn't do it in a way that is divisive and takes away from the focus we are putting towards a problem that affects all black people.

Now you can come in and say that such a thing isn't happening, but your buddy Race has already proven that to be untrue. She's given you evidence from other people making cases that are clearly divisive. She herself is making comments that are divisive. We all need to do a better job of listening to each other. I admit that. But trying to blame black men for all the worlds problems is not the way to do that.

And once again, black women and black lbgtq people are complaining because they feel their unique problems aren't being addressed. I'm asking you right now. Name one problem to unique to black men that is being addressed right now. If you can't, and it is true that the only problems being addressed right now are the ones that affect all black people, then tell me. What is the problem here?

When the all lives matter sign was posted in Hollywood nobody from that group talked bad about straight black men. The negative comments cane from y’all immediately saying “why they being extra of course all black lives matter we ain’t forget” the entire first page said it was an attack on black men before race even posted a tweet.

And I get you think black lives matter is only about police brutality and we making progress but y’all got defensive immediately when the all black lives matter was posted. I’m saying they aren’t being mean out of nowhere it’s a defense against being drowned out. You want women not to address the issues when we saw a chick get thrown in a dumpster and one get smacked with a skateboard. As I stated before seeing too much of something will mess with your psyche if it’s overwhelming negative. Black women on twitter see these videos posted over and over they be having similar stories. So yes I don’t take as seriously when a black women says niggas are trash opposed to them hearing bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks for decades. I get it Billy Porter hurt our feelings, we are socially conservative, it’s looks bad to argue in public, let’s focus on this first etc. but what type of reaction are we supposed to expect? I mean do they gotta put kid gloves on for us.

When the all lives matter sign was posted in Hollywood nobody from that group talked bad about straight black men. The negative comments cane from y’all immediately saying “why they being extra of course all black lives matter we ain’t forget” the entire first page said it was an attack on black men before race even posted a tweet.

And I get you think black lives matter is only about police brutality and we making progress but y’all got defensive immediately when the all black lives matter was posted. I’m saying they aren’t being mean out of nowhere it’s a defense against being drowned out. You want women not to address the issues when we saw a chick get thrown in a dumpster and one get smacked with a skateboard. As I stated before seeing too much of something will mess with your psyche if it’s overwhelming negative. Black women on twitter see these videos posted over and over they be having similar stories. So yes I don’t take as seriously when a black women says niggas are trash opposed to them hearing bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks for decades. I get it Billy Porter hurt our feelings, we are socially conservative, it’s looks bad to argue in public, let’s focus on this first etc. but what type of reaction are we supposed to expect? I mean do they gotta put kid gloves on for us.

Bruh, stop being dense. I really think you're an honest actor and respect that you are genuine in your stance, but I also know you're not as obtuse as you're being with these arguments.

If both black women and black lbgtq people are claiming that some in the movement aren't taking their concerns into account, who else could they be talking about? The only group left is straight black men. At the very least, you have to stop acting like we are getting on the defensive out of nowhere when there are people making these statements and specifically calling us out.

Look, you brought up the incident of the woman getting thrown in the dumpster. Go into that thread. Every nigga that posted in there said that was some bitch shit. Not one single person on here condoned that. You and those on your side are getting to the point where you're acting like the assholes that do shit like that represent all straight black men. That's exactly the shit that white people do when they act like the relatively low number of violent black people represent all black people. Stop that shit. I don't know or frankly even like a lot of the niggas on this site, but I'll stand on saying that none of these niggas are down with just abusing and hurting black women. You gotta stop acting like we're condoning that or ignoring that.

Bruh, stop being dense. I really think you're an honest actor and respect that you are genuine in your stance, but I also know you're not as oblique as you're being with these arguments.

If both black women and black lbgtq people are claiming that some in the movement aren't taking their concerns into account, who else could they be talking about? The only group left is straight black men. At the very least, you have to stop acting like we are getting on the defensive out of nowhere when there are people making these statements and specifically calling us out.

Look, you brought up the incident of the woman getting thrown in the dumpster. Go into that thread. Every nigga that posted in there said that was some bitch shit. Not one single person on here condoned that. You and those on your side are getting to the point where you're acting like the assholes that do shit like that represent all straight black men. That's exactly the shit that white people do when they act like the relatively low number of violent black people represent all black people. Stop that shit. I don't know or frankly even like a lot of the niggas on this site, but I'll stand on saying that none of these niggas are down with just abusing and hurting black women. You gotta stop acting like we're condoning that or ignoring that.

But see I’m not saying y’all niggas in the group are the worst of the worst. I stated before I want the smart guys to say more speak up. Not be a white knight but the vocal intellect driven people can remedy all this.

But see I’m not saying y’all niggas in the group are the worst of the worst. I stated before I want the smart guys to say more speak up. Not be a white knight but the vocal intellect driven people can remedy all this.

Fair enough. Maybe the good dudes can speak up more. I'll just speak for me though. I respect how females have taken up the mantle and are really active in the cause. I want to give them props. But at the same time, I see too many of those women turning on us black men. I know for a fact that it's not all black women. I'm married to a black woman and she has never made an anti black man comment in my presence even though she's had tons of bad experiences with black men. So again, all I'm saying to you in look at what dudes are saying in this topic. I don't think anyone here is anti black woman or anti black lbgtq. We are just tired of people making us out to be the bad guys when we are pretty much the ones that are hammered the most and have the least power. How the fuck are we the ones keeping black women and lbgtq people from voicing their grievances when we can't even voice our own. For goodness sake, Lebron is one of the most influential black men in the country and you got CACs on TV literally telling him to shut up and dribble.

Back