Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters
You laughing but I bet you 10 racks you don't have any literature that can fuck with mine.

Ijs if you as a man are admitting women run the community then shouldn’t be any problem admitting they have a unique set of issues that need to be dealt with so we can have a better community right? Maybe it explains why niggas so soft whenever we face legit criticism.

lol Sansa rape and the rape of the wildling women were not in the books tho. Ser Loras and Renly were gay lovers in the book tho

You're being disingenuous. Sansa wasn't raped in the book, but the rape did occur. To expedite things for the show they basically removed her friend, the girl that was raped, and had her part of the story incorporated into Sansa's character. So again, they weren't just randomly putting rape scenes into the show. There were storyline purposes. Sansa being raped was part of what changed her and made her stronger.

Loras and Renly were gay in the book, but their relationship was subtle and that was done on purpose. Again, the sex scenes were there for no other reason than to force the issue of them being gay. That really can't be debated. Again, no one had a problem with Renly and Loras being gay, but it wasn't necessary to add random sex scenes for no other purpose than to prove that the characters were gay.

Further explain this point because I feel like you looking for a gotcha moment

Not really a gotcha moment. You were implyinig that black women and gays just wanted to be heard and that it wasn't really an attack on black men. You acted like dudes that felt that way were just being insecure. Race basically came in here and posted tweets and made comments that really can't be taken any way other than shots at black men. I'm not saying your two feel the same way. I just thought it was funny that she said all that shit after you've been arguing that no one is saying shit like that.

Ijs if you as a man are admitting women run the community then shouldn’t be any problem admitting they have a unique set of issues that need to be dealt with so we can have a better community right? Maybe it explains why niggas so soft whenever we face legit criticism.
while i kinda agree with this ....its not that simple.

it seems like the women run the community because its alot of dudes who aint shit and rolled out or was frustrated out.
and its often the women raising the kids,.....thus having the appearance of running the community.

n

now i can say...black women are doing their thing on the business front and progressive front and even education front. i wont take that away from the ladies.

As for the men in our community.....alot of us step up but its still outnumbered by those who dont and wont....and because alot fo ladies must do it on their own they dont want to hear shit from a black man most of the time because they may not know what help or love looks like from having to do shit themselves or being abandoned.

ill stop here but its alot that goes with and into this. so to think that the few good dudes who step up and carrying damn near everyone.....its kinda a slap in the face when people need to put that energy towards them aint shit niggas and stop giving excuses for their behaviors or lack thereof. Put that energy towards the women who try to be both parents and raising a bitch nigga and not allowing a man to help raise the child.

like i said ...its many issues as to why we are here.

i see this as people keep supporting a system and complain about that very system is not working.

You're being disingenuous. Sansa wasn't raped in the book, but the rape did occur. To expedite things for the show they basically removed her friend, the girl that was raped, and had her part of the story incorporated into Sansa's character. So again, they weren't just randomly putting rape scenes into the show. There were storyline purposes. Sansa being raped was part of what changed her and made her stronger.

Loras and Renly were gay in the book, but their relationship was subtle and that was done on purpose. Again, the sex scenes were there for no other reason than to force the issue of them being gay. That really can't be debated. Again, no one had a problem with Renly and Loras being gay, but it wasn't necessary to add random sex scenes for no other purpose than to prove that the characters were gay.

Not really a gotcha moment. You were implyinig that black women and gays just wanted to be heard and that it wasn't really an attack on black men. You acted like dudes that felt that way were just being insecure. Race basically came in here and posted tweets and made comments that really can't be taken any way other than shots at black men. I'm not saying your two feel the same way. I just thought it was funny that she said all that shit after you've been arguing that no one is saying shit like that.

Bruh you forgot it was on hbo I think only a few of their shows didn’t show sex as much. The show could’ve got way more real if we being serious.

Race isn’t nice in passionate debates. Being nice ain’t always needed when especially when you been beating a dead horse

Bruh you forgot it was on hbo I think only a few of their shows didn’t show sex as much. The show could’ve got way more real if we being serious.

Race isn’t nice in passionate debates. Being nice ain’t always needed when especially when you been beating a dead horse

True. I thought the hetero scenes were overdone too. The point is, they existed in the source material and served a purpose to the story. The scenes with Renly didn't. They were put their solely to emphasize the point that characters were gay. All I'm saying is that people don't really have a problem with gay characters in shows. They have a problem with heavy handed usage of characters that takes the focus away from the story and is only done to show that gay characters are being used.

And I don't care about niceness. She's coming in here saying stuff that is just wrong and anti-black man. That's divisive. I was just pointing out that you were saying certain groups just want to be heard and weren't really placing undue blame or pointing fingers and then your primary ally on this site came in here and started placing undue blame and pointing fingers.

The niggas ain’t shit portion of the thread.

crazy.
I feel like the narrative that there are more “aint shit niggas” than stand up guys is overstated exaggerated and false

Similar to how there was this notion that black fathers were less active and present in thier kids life when in actuality we were the most active

crazy how everybody chooses to amplifly and perpetuate the negative.

crazy.
I feel like the narrative that there are more “aint shit niggas” than stand up guys is overstated exaggerated and false

Similar to how there was this notion that black fathers were less active and present in thier kids life when in actuality we were the most active

Negative stereotypes defines black people especially black men

crazy.

I never said black men ain't shjt.
I said alot of us step up. Then I mentioned why i think some dudes get caught into being a certain way......Yet the guys who do their part get all the shit while those that don't do shit..Don't.

I'm not bashing us right now. Not meant to come of f that way.
Apologies if it did.

Last edited:
True. I thought the hetero scenes were overdone too. The point is, they existed in the source material and served a purpose to the story. The scenes with Renly didn't. They were put their solely to emphasize the point that characters were gay. All I'm saying is that people don't really have a problem with gay characters in shows. They have a problem with heavy handed usage of characters that takes the focus away from the story and is only done to show that gay characters are being used.

And I don't care about niceness. She's coming in here saying stuff that is just wrong and anti-black man. That's divisive. I was just pointing out that you were saying certain groups just want to be heard and weren't really placing undue blame or pointing fingers and then your primary ally on this site came in here and started placing undue blame and pointing fingers.

At leasy you're consistent on this but many who hold your position aren't. my point was that regardless of it's organic or not there's still a very vocal group of people who will say any inclusion, organic or not, of a gay character is "forcing it". There's been gay characters introduced organically to characters/storylines in shows that have been met with backlash. i'm not for "turning" characters gay either. How many people just bashed Moonlight as a film simply because the main character was gay? That was something that came from the mouths of quite a few people or said it only got acclam because it was a movie with that had a gay male character as the lead as opposed to simply being a really good film?

Back