Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters
don’t forget not listening to those groups and lack of accountability

I don't think you realize it, but.........by caping so much for the Alphabet community.............you're actually proving the very point you're trying to deny.

Whenever there's a race-related topic..............you bring up this trans shit all the time.

It's always:

"what about the trans?".........."what about the trans?"

You can't seem to help yourself.

And you wonder why so many people think there's a hidden agenda to prioritize LGBTQ issues over black issues.

You clearly understand that........when white people say "All Lives Matter".........it's a slap in the face to the Black Lives Matter movement.

So why is it so hard for you to understand what's being implied when the black LGBTQ community says "All Black Lives Matter?"

It's literally the same sentiment.

They're clearly trying to prioritize their issues over the issues of black people as a whole.

You've either got a blind spot to it or you're just being disingenuous/intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
I don't think you realize it, but.........by caping so much for the Alphabet community.............you're actually proving the very point you're trying to deny.

Whenever there's a race-related topic..............you bring up this trans shit all the time.

It's always:

And you wonder why so many people think there's a hidden agenda to prioritize LGBTQ issues over black issues.

You clearly understand that........when white people say "All Lives Matter".........it's a slap in the face to the Black Lives Matter movement.

So why is it so hard for you to understand what's being implied when the black LGBTQ community says "All Black Lives Matter?"

They're clearly trying to prioritize their issues over the issues of black people as a whole.

You've either got a blind spot to it or you're just being disingenuous/intellectually dishonest.

I swear...sometimes deadeye be droppin TRUTH!

so the same people that want protection said either do it or get rolled over?

sounds like you can protect ya damn self to me if you can roll over the person you want protection from.

and after reading a bit more about this........it doesnt seem like BLM is for straight black men.

we need to talk about and look into this "movement" a bit deeper. something is off about this.

ill get into it in another thread.

Last edited:
so the same people that want protection said either do it or get rolled over?

sounds like you can protect ya damn self to me if you can roll over the person you want protection from.

and after reading a bit more about this........it doesnt seem like BLM is for straight black men.

we need to talk about and look into this "movement" a bit deeper. something is off about this.

ill get into it in another thread.

Did the people say that or did a poster say that? One extremist doesn't speak for the whole. That's the same BS white folks pull against us. Get at who said it or simply ignore it.

Nah, you tighten up. Either address the individual who said it or ignore it. Don't paint a whole group with a broad stroke because of an individual.

nah you tighten up.

if you aint say it ....why did you take that onto yourself?

this that shit that always starts shit.
someone says f them aint shit dudes......

why would someone come in and say dont put that on all us.

if i aint say you specifically ........ignore it

nah you tighten up.

if you aint say it ....why did you take that onto yourself?

this that shit that always starts shit.
someone says f them aint shit dudes......

why would someone come in and say dont put that on all us.

if i aint say you specifically ........ignore it

Nah, you can type a thousand words and it's all bullshit. Tighten up. Get at the individual for what she said and quit attributing it to a whole group. If you don't want to do that, move on to a valid complaint.

Nah, you can type a thousand words and it's all bullshit. Tighten up. Get at the individual for what she said and quit attributing it to a whole group. If you don't want to do that, move on to a valid complaint.
all the shit you saying is crazy....if you got a problem with me ...just say so.

i can understand that more than just reaching

you acting like a clown forreal.

all the shit you saying is crazy....if you got a problem with me ...just say so.

i can understand that more than just reaching

you acting like a clown forreal.

Logic is crazy to you? Makes sense.

This is the best rebuttal you had, huh? But I'm the one acting like a clown....

Be blessed, young man.

It's always:

this is all false. I don’t bring it to every topic y’all niggas will bring into discussion say stuff how it’s an white agenda and etc and then say black lbgqt are just tools of white supremacy. The extreme opposite on what I’ve been saying

As many Black women out here marching and raising hell he's a damn idiot to say that shit about Black men being on their own.

There are a lot of black women out there marching, but that doesn't mean they are marching for black men. Again, police reform would help everyone including black women, so they are marching for themselves every bit as much as they are marching for black men. And then many of the black women out there marching are the same ones that would demonize black men or throw black men under the bus as soon as its convenient.

I always bring up this example because its so perfect. There was a Breakfast Club interview where they had these two feminists. They started off talking about how bad black men were being treated and how black men were unfairly misrepresented, and by the end of it they were basically saying black men were the leading cause of death for black women which is a lie. So which is? You can't say that you're down for black men because you march but also perpetuate the wrong and harmful stereotypes that put black men in danger in the first place.

There are a lot of black women out there marching, but that doesn't mean they are marching for black men. Again, police reform would help everyone including black women, so they are marching for themselves every bit as much as they are marching for black men. And then many of the black women out there marching are the same ones that would demonize black men or throw black men under the bus as soon as its convenient.

I always bring up this example because its so perfect. There was a Breakfast Club interview where they had these two feminists. They started off talking about how bad black men were being treated and how black men were unfairly misrepresented, and by the end of it they were basically saying black men were the leading cause of death for black women which is a lie. So which is? You can't say that you're down for black men because you march but also perpetuate the wrong and harmful stereotypes that put black men in danger in the first place.
I'm not confused by much but all this shjt has me a bit confused. I think I see it but maybe I don't want to acknowledge what I'm seeing because my hope is clouding my judgement.

I'm falling back on all this.

Something ain't right.

What you just said in that first paragraph is exactly the complaint some women have about men as well so all you're doing is some tit for tat shit that really does nothing but deter progress as well. The same Black men out there marching are also the same ones who are quick to talk down on Black women too...so what point are you making here? I mean we really just had a young woman come up dead after leaving one of these rally's in the name of a Black man murdered by police and instead of simply offering condolences you had people like Tariq out here trying to turn into diaspora wars throwing other Black folks under the bus.

You gave your example, I'll give the fact that seeing as Black men and women still interact with each other more than we do w/ other races then it will also follow that when it comes to who harms Black women the most it would also be Black men. That's just a numbers game and common sense. So when they talk about the dangers they face from men, guess what men that will be directed at? The ones they interact with the most. Bottom line is, if you agree with dude's tweet and that Black women aren't actually holding Black men down and that we are out here on our own then I think you're very misguided in your perception of Black women.

What you just said in that first paragraph is exactly the complaint some women have about men as well so all you're doing is some tit for tat shit that really does nothing but deter progress as well. The same Black men out there marching are also the same ones who are quick to talk down on Black women too...so what point are you making here? I mean we really just had a young woman come up dead after leaving one of these rally's in the name of a Black man murdered by police and instead of simply offering condolences you had people like Tariq out here trying to turn into diaspora wars throwing other Black folks under the bus.

You gave your example, I'll give the fact that seeing as Black men and women still interact with each other more than we do w/ other races then it will also follow that when it comes to who harms Black women the most it would also be Black men. That's just a numbers game and common sense. So when they talk about the dangers they face from men, guess what men that will be directed at? The ones they interact with the most. Bottom line is, if you agree with dude's tweet and that Black women aren't actually holding Black men down and that we are out here on our own then I think you're very misguided in your perception of Black women.

I don't agree with the dude's tweet. I just don't think the "All these women out here marching..." line of thinking is a good counter. A lot of people these days just want to be part of a movement. Many of them don't really care about the issues at hand. I honestly do think a lot of the normal average everyday women that go to these rallies care about black men and black people in general. However, most of those feminists that are always bragging about how much they do in the movement don't actually give a shit about black men. They just like being seen as prominent figures in a revolutionary movement. Again, Race is the perfect example. She's always on some "Fight he Power" shit, but she clearly doesn't give a shit about black men.

Back