Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what I see is things getting handled.

Someone get outta line and people check them or the mods clipping them and the lady stands up for herself.

But I do think it's too much weaponizing things people say on here and using it against them.

I don't agree with that when family is involved.

I say this to say....

More ladies will come soon. I promise y'all this.

Hold up...............

View attachment 302290

When did this happen..........and in what thread?

And please tell me that it was one of the mega dudes and not a regular.

Not that it makes it any better or worse either way, but I'd like to think that the regulars on here wouldn't go so far as to disrespect anyone's mother.

So, if it was a regular............then that's a gamechanger and we really do have a problem on here.

Niggas will talk about your dead parents. Nigga made an offhand comment about my mom weeks after I said she passed on here then tried to deny it after being called out and told he was foul.

And I definitely agree there are civil and respectful ways to interact and disagree with someone. If I find out a poster doesnt communicate that way and resorts to cheap shots, petty comments or any other goofy bullshit, I stop the interaction. I'm not wasting my time on an idiot. Rather focus my energy on the people who can hold a respect civil conversation without getting rude, petty, sexual etc.

And I've spent so many years skipping past the bs posts, I prolly do miss a lot of shit

I dont feel unsafe per se, but it's definitely topics where I dont even bother contributing to cuz i know the responses ima get by saying my peace. I'll drop some reactions but I'm not engaging.

I kinda feel like these discussions dont do anything cuz everybody gon come in here on their best behavior meanwhile the sme fuckery in question is occurring in another thread as I type.

With everything going on rn I'm more likely to just joke and keep it movin. And that's across all forums. Here, LSA, other socials, etc.

Anywho where this VIP section at I'm tryna get in

tenor.gif

Or your dead children....

but that’s none of my business.
View attachment 302317

Sorry for your loss @BlackRain

Appreciate it...and yeah niggas will leave debate mode and go to insults real quick. Then try to hide their hands when called out. Luckily mods addressed it but even still the fact that that's a go to for some posters shouldn't be tolerated. Some shit is a 1 strike and you're out offense

Appreciate it...and yeah niggas will leave debate mode and go to insults real quick. Then try to hide their hands when called out. Luckily mods addressed it but even still the fact that that's a go to for some posters shouldn't be tolerated. Some shit is a 1 strike and you're out offense
I feel like this should be the norm.
I see plenty of slick shit said....And it's all jokes.
Like how?
I can take jokes but sometimes shit is like...How did you even get to this point from words your reading?

But at times people think it's funny and that empowers the person to keep going.

FYI....We not talking about the same person.

Reactions: BlackRain
I dont feel unsafe per se, but it's definitely topics where I dont even bother contributing to cuz i know the responses ima get by saying my peace. I'll drop some reactions but I'm not engaging.

I kinda feel like these discussions dont do anything cuz everybody gon come in here on their best behavior meanwhile the sme fuckery in question is occurring in another thread as I type.

With everything going on rn I'm more likely to just joke and keep it movin. And that's across all forums. Here, LSA, other socials, etc.

Anywho where this VIP section at I'm tryna get in

tenor.gif
You spot the game I see.

Oh look...........

Here comes the............"blame everything on deadeye"....................part of the thread.

FOH with that bullshit bruh.

Matter of fact...........let's settle this right now.

Ladies................am I the reason many of you don't feel safe here???
No one once said 'blame Deadeye for everything' lol. Simply you shouldn't have needed a break down of what 'not safe meant' especially considering a few ladies expressed what they were referring to

Them voicing they opinion is bigger than you fam. I'd suggest less talking and more listening but.....

Reactions: AP2.5
Status
Not open for further replies.