Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting together a commission of females that will be able to report posts to bring to the attention of mods in the event we can't catch something when it happens

I think we should ask women to report it when it’s happening to them. The second you’re feeling uncomfortable, say something. The second you see something like this towards another lady, say something.

The men who witness it, say something. It shouldn’t just be the women alone letting mods know the shit happening.

Short answer,............. yes.

Long answer...........Ladies If you let a fuck nigga (male or female) from a keyboard scare you from speaking your mind I suggest you crawl into a box and don't even walk outside where real life is. A corny nigga talking shit to you in a thread is just that in a thread no more no less. Also just because you have an opinion and you're a woman that doesn't give you the right or pass from being clowned on your opinion. Just don't let being clowned scare you away. 99.9% of posters wouldn't say to your face and 99.9% of the females wouldn't say what they say on here to the posters. This a forum with people of all different walks of life talking shit and joking each other. Key word jokes.

Short answer,............. yes.

Long answer...........Ladies If you let a fuck nigga (male or female) from a keyboard scare you from speaking your mind I suggest you crawl into a box and don't even walk outside where real life is. A corny nigga talking shit to you in a thread is just that in a thread no more no less. Also just because you have an opinion and you're a woman that doesn't give you the right or pass from being clowned on your opinion. Just don't let being clowned scare you away. 99.9% of posters wouldn't say to your face and 99.9% of the females wouldn't say what they say on here to the posters. This a forum with people of all different walks of life talking shit and joking each other. Key word jokes.
I wanna co-sign, ether, goat, and no sign this.

No one once said 'blame Deadeye for everything' lol. Simply you shouldn't have needed a break down of what 'not safe meant' especially considering a few ladies expressed what they were referring to

Them voicing they opinion is bigger than you fam. I'd suggest less talking and more listening but.....

I agree.

This is bigger than me.

Which is why I don't understand why you were bringing my name up or my Walmart thread to begin with.

It's almost as if you were making fun of the ladies' concerns and hiding behind my name to do it.

So basically females are now gonna say when they don’t feel comfortable? So the poster that made them feel that way will be reprimanded? Or have they just not been saying anything and instead just not posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back